Page 54 of 120 FirstFirst ... 344449505152535455565758596474 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you never realised about Transformers (toys etc)

Cloud Roadbuster's weapons are called "Calibre Arms," which is a nod to G1 Roadbuster's pre-Transformers DORVACK name, Mugen Calibur (sic).

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Has anyone noticed the minicon ports on Ultra Magnus? Ok so they aren't minicon ports, but you could one on it if you please
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    So, in today's episode of "man, I was a STUPID kid..."
    Until today I never realised that the thrusters on the bottom of Armada Jetfire's feet could be folded down so he can stand flat.
    Looking at them I have absolutely no idea HOW I never noticed this, it's pretty obvious they rotate.
    Now my Jetfire can actually stand flat on my shelf instead of being awkwardly drunken/ bow-legged. I may need to dig up my old Prime so I can combine them and actually have it STAND xD
    Love it when you figure out these things years later! Its happened to me a few times but I can't remember for the life of me a specific example.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Guess neither of them can deal with that now.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

The Gen2 Laser Rod Optimus (which was used for the Year of the Goat Optimus) can store the gun in the front of the trailer (the "cap" that has to be folded down before the trailer can auto-transform into weapons base).

The original toy is so old, it was probably in the original instructions... but I was amazed to see it stored inside the trailer while packed in the YOTG box.
    That probably means all the MANY accessories can store in the alt-mode, which is pretty impressive for a trailer-toy that isn't a hollow trailer like Gen1 Optimus.

(and with those BRIGHT pink accessories of the YOTG Optimus, they NEED to be hidden )

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The Gen2 Laser Rod Optimus (which was used for the Year of the Goat Optimus) can store the gun in the front of the trailer (the "cap" that has to be folded down before the trailer can auto-transform into weapons base).

The original toy is so old, it was probably in the original instructions... but I was amazed to see it stored inside the trailer while packed in the YOTG box.
    That probably means all the MANY accessories can store in the alt-mode, which is pretty impressive for a trailer-toy that isn't a hollow trailer like Gen1 Optimus.

(and with those BRIGHT pink accessories of the YOTG Optimus, they NEED to be hidden )
    I can't say whether it was in the instructions, but that's where I always used to store mine! Whether it was designed that way or was just some happy accident, for someone who would get frustrated by having to keep the weapons in a separate bag, it was just perfect!

I can't remember if it was in the instructions but I always assumed it was intended but there is a place for all the accesories to be stored, g2 laser prime is an amazing figure imo so well designed !

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Yes

Also while looking carefully, you ever noticed how Tidal Wave can have boobs?

Tidal wave is a sassy teenager
    Last edited by Handsprime; 12th February 2015 at 11:24 AM.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

The original instructions show it was pegged in place during transformation.... Then to be removed and placed in Primes hand...

http://www.transformerland.com/wiki/...us-prime/4426/

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Also while looking carefully, you ever noticed how Tidal Wave can have boobs?
    He has so much more than just boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    He has so much more than just boobs.
    He's got four udders.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!