Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DotM Deluxe Wheeljack/Que pics

*clicks*

AAAAAAHHH! AAAAHHH!!!! AAAAHHAHAAAHH!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Demonac View Post
    I can still think of at least 4 movie-verse heads that are far worse than this though
    (Skids, Mudflap, Wheelie, Laserbeak).
    I prefer Wheelie, but the other three were less promising toys all over, where as this guy to me has potential, cept for the head.

The pics have been taken down, but knowing what it looked like in the movie, I guess ugly looking bot ( looks like someones face got skinned alive) would logically translate to an ugly headed figure . good thing Im not buying it.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Thumbs down

I like the look of his chest but... man, that is one hell of a face

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    The pics have been taken down, but knowing what it looked like in the movie, I guess ugly looking bot ( looks like someones face got skinned alive) would logically translate to an ugly headed figure . good thing Im not buying it.
    They're still there? If not, Seibertron has them mirrored here.

It's not directly Hasbro's fault that the head looks so fugly. Blame Paramount/Dreamworks for designing the Que character like that in the film -- HasTak are just going for screen likeness.

Having said that, I think it is indirectly Hasbro's fault for approving that head design from Paramount. Hasbro could have said, "No, that's ugly. Change it." -- everything related to Transformers has to get approved by Hasbro, right? So what was Archer thinking when Paramount submitted this design for his stamp of approval?

"A robot that looks like a slack-jawed buck-toothed hill-billy Einstein?! Genius!" *stamps*

bowspearer Guest

Still you have to love the poetic irony (considering what it's meant to be a homage to) that Wheeljack's movie name when treated as a Spanish word sums up the polite way to describe the thought process of the head designers.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They're still there? If not, Seibertron has them mirrored here.

Thanks Griffin, the Seibertron one I can see.... as I expected , freaky looking and as mentioned earlier - looks like Skeletor
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I am totally opposed to ALL robots with hair!! That is the worst idea ever! (unless the hair looks robotic)

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    It's not directly Hasbro's fault that the head looks so fugly. Blame Paramount/Dreamworks for designing the Que character like that in the film -- HasTak are just going for screen likeness.

Having said that, I think it is indirectly Hasbro's fault for approving that head design from Paramount. Hasbro could have said, "No, that's ugly. Change it." -- everything related to Transformers has to get approved by Hasbro, right? So what was Archer thinking when Paramount submitted this design for his stamp of approval?

"A robot that looks like a slack-jawed buck-toothed hill-billy Einstein?! Genius!" *stamps*

....mad scientist.............Doc Brown................