Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
And surprise, surprise - on May 30th they still had Unicronus Rodimus listed as arriving in May. Now its May 31st they have changed it to June. And since my other items have '0' days before shipping left I have to get them sent.

It's the one thing that annoys me year after year with BBTS - I don't know why I keep believing their estimates - they always turn out to be BS
I have heard from multiple suppliers over the years that their estimates are those provided by their sources, often the manufacturer/Hasbro. They aren't often given updates until it's too late. I've seen this on other big sites like Robot Kingdom as well.

I totally get that doesn't help us, the consumer, when we're trying to stack items into a shipment to save on postage. I've been stung a few times myself.
One of my favourite things about BBTS was the extreme Pile of Loot Period, having it be only 2 months instead of 6 doesn't help with their appeal to folks like us. they must have been renting a second warehouse to hold all their POL product.