Page 77 of 154 FirstFirst ... 576772737475767778798081828797 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Critics Thread

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I thought 3hrs summaries "your mum and my mummy's names are the same the same and we should be friends " kinda funny in some ways.

Did I see an Asian dude as Barry ALAN? I was a bit let down.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Did I see an Asian dude as Barry ALAN?
    That's Ezra Miller, so no.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

1. In B vs S, Lex Luthor makes mention of a greater menace on it's way. I'm willing to hypothesize that it's the DC equivalent of Thanos. In other words Darkseid is coming.

2.When Wonder Woman fights the mega villain of this movie, she says she's fought his like before. Could this be a reference to Darkseid?

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    1. In B vs S, Lex Luthor makes mention of a greater menace on it's way. I'm willing to hypothesize that it's the DC equivalent of Thanos. In other words Darkseid is coming.
    Yep. Most likely. Plus Batman's vision of the future
    2.When Wonder Woman fights the mega villain of this movie, she says she's fought his like before. Could this be a reference to Darkseid?
    She's got a movie coming out of her WWI adventures (the photo). She'll have to battle some CGI boss cause that's what they do in these movies.

Finally caught up with Age of Ultron, it was ok.
    Loved the character bits in the downtime like the party & purple bows house, hated Thor's quest to find a sequel, that was annoyingly pointless & really didn't like undoing the death of shield from Winter Solider, Fury just pulls out a fully manned skyboat from his ass completely undermining the winter soldier as a whole.

Ultron was also a let down, too joke-y the first trailer made him seem way more menacing, Spader did a good job but I think it was a bad idea to make funnybot 2.0

That's a lot of gripes but it was still an enjoyable above average movie. Solid 6/10. need to watch Ant-man next.

Looking forward to Doctor Strange even though I know absolutely nothing about it, but if I gets cool wizards and junk I think I'll be happy.

I quite enjoyed the funny banter between Ultron and Stark. At least the jokes are actually based on an exchange of wit and not on lewdness like we get in Transformers.

Saw B V S the other day. I give it 6/10, but just wrote a massive review so can't be bothered to go into too much detail. I liked it but it could have been better.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

I'm currently watching Age of Ultron

If anybody is still chasing an MP Ratchet, there's one on eBay for $114 delivered.

The new Captain America movie is currently 97% 'fresh' on Rotten Tomatoes. Hmmm... might have to go watch it.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I enjoyed Captain America: Civil War, but not as much as Winter Solider which was my fave movie of the year it came out. It's an okay Captain America movie and the second best Avengers movie neatly stuck together.

Spoilery comments: Spider-Man was just fantastic! Loved him so much in this movie I could rave about it for days! This seemed more like Spidey than any previous movie Spider-Man. While I look forward to his own movie(s), I'd much prefer to see this guy in a TV series based on the Bendis/Bagley Ultimate Spider-Man.