Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Botcon Non-Attending Registration is on!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Since I can still log into the membership section and thus the forums of the Club I did so last night and read an interesting topic from international members asking questions.

Lets just say the 'answers' (actually lack of) and the credit card risk has further deepened my resolve never to rejoin the club or use their webstore.
    Hhhrmm, I have noticed that if you aska question there, the usual people on that board will hammer you severely making it an unpleasent place to be. Constructive Criticism is not appreciated there.

I don't follow, do you guys have examples?

I don't see how this is the kind of thing that someone could got overly condescending about
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Ok, this is strange.

On 20 Jan 2012, I registered and got the confirmation from FunPub to say that all is sweet. Being paranoid, I checked to see if they charged my CC. They didn't charge it as of 25 Jan 2012, so I called them from SG. Appears that my CC has some block on online purchases (but then, why did the transaction "go through" in the first place?).

So I came back to HK, cleared the security issue and called them about it 1 hour ago. Still no cigar. Tried my wife's CC. Still no cigar. They then tried it manually, and it finally went through.

They told me that I'll likely have to go through the same process when I pre-order for Runabout (which I hear will be open for ordering soon). Gward save me!

On the plus side, their administrator has been very nice and polite throughout all these.
    Heroic, you're on the list for Sydney/NSW for a runabout.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Heroic, you're on the list for Sydney/NSW for a runabout.
    Thanks mate! And thanks to Kup for helping put me on the list