Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shipping forwarders from USA - guide & feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Businesses that set themselves up as Trusts to avoid or minimise tax, just gives the whole thing a dodgy feel to it if they are being sneaky in one area. I'm not saying that these people are doing that, but until these people screw me over, they are cheap and easy enough for me to keep using. (about once every two years)

Since Amazon started shipping to Australia, between them and BBTS (and annual trips to America) I haven't needed to use shipping forwarders enough to set up one of those storage lockers or go through the hassle of testing out a new one... so I just stick with this one for as long as they keep delivering what I pay for.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

or just use The Australia post service SHOP mate.

its legal its legit and it works

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    or just use The Australia post service SHOP mate.

its legal its legit and it works
    HasbroToyShop only accepts US billing address Credit Cards, which means extra steps if using Shopmate. That's one reason why I use PriceUSA, because they use their American partner to purchase from those sites.
    If I was buying from HTS or other sites that require US credit cards more than once every two years, I would look at other options... but for this infrequency it isn't worth all the extra effort.