Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
I'm just curious, with most, if not all of the Target Red Card etc etc TF exclusives being readily available at Asian online retailers, EB, why are people still purchasing from the US?
I have to admit that shipping forwarders for Transformers toys in recent years has been less necessary, as most Hasbro exclusives have been released here or from several Asian sources. But for those more limited items that sell out too fast during their pre-order period (at reliable sources), or for items that people only decide on getting later when they are released (I'm one who doesn't like pre-ordering months before something is released, as I can end up with a lot of items to keep track of or budget for at a time that might not suit me)... they can sometimes be available for longer on American sites, as America is the home of Hasbro, so they get the most stock in the world.

For me, I wanted some of the R.E.D. figures, and they aren't coming here... nor is it easy to find many of them online for a reasonable price. Since the Walmart website had all but one of the ones that had been released so far (as of last week), I placed an order because that was so much more convenient, but they don't ship outside of America... so submitted my request to the Comgateway site, and the toys arrived at their location in four different boxes... which they can consolidate into one box for a small fee, making it a lot cheaper to ship.

I also have used the Japanese Shipping forwarder WhiteRabbitExpress a few times as well, for the more obscure items that weren't sold through HLJ or on Asian sources that I trust.

I think a shipping forwarder remains an option if there are no other reliable or available options, and I don't want to be constantly having foreign friends helping me out if I can't return the favour.