Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall of Cybertron figures! (images added - post 21)

Wow. I was not expecting that. Maybe they are going to do a whole line of FOC figures this time? Would be awesome, and I would buy the lot of them.

|Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Hahaha GP has it right.

Did anyone honestly see this coming!? And goddammit we better get Generations toys here this year.

I'll be ordering all of these online that way I don't miss out if they're not released here
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Did anyone honestly see this coming!? And goddammit we better get Generations toys here this year.
    You need to go and burn all the over flowing DOTM toys at local retailers to force them to stock new TF figures. It's not as if anyone would buy them

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    @ sky shadow. Do you know what magazine that scan is from?
    Images are from the next gameinformer magazine - posted on allspark.com

Both Swindle and Brawl look a little off (the arms in particular on both are weird), but that's a good thing if it means they've made sacrifices for the sake of the combined mode. Added to that is the fact that these are fantasy vehicles rather than real-world vehicles, and it becomes much more reasonable that Hasbro may knock this one out of the park.

I don't see how a FOC Bruticus makes the FP Bruticus redundant in any way, no more than FOC Jazz would replace Classics Jazz. I honestly did not see this coming however, I didn't expect any more proper combiners from them in a long while, certainly not one associated with a game rather than a show. Having said that, Bruticus is an important character in the game, and apparently you do get to control him at one point, so that might help make sales with the kiddies.

What I'm really interested to learn is whether this is sold individually or as a set. Certainly if it's sold individually online ordering will be the safest bet.

Hell Yeah!!
    Wouldn't they be deluxe class as well being under the "Generations" banner, I hope they are!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    I honestly did not see this coming however, I didn't expect any more proper combiners from them in a long while
    Tell me about it, we've gone from that PCC garbage to this in the space of what, a year?