Page 79 of 183 FirstFirst ... 596974757677787980818283848999 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    RiD2015 must have a pret-ty small budget considering that they've gone with the cheaper cel-shading animation technique and the first season is only 13 episodes long! Compare this with other CG animated TF series...
    It could also just be an aesthetic thing for the cel shading. I quite like the look of cel shading (when used appropriately) and even though RID is continuing from Prime, perhaps they thought the cel shaded cartoony look made more kid-friendly than Prime.

I haven't watched any RID in any form yet, so just a theory chucked into the wind.

Can't find my frikkin' Transformers ties!
    I'm gonna have to wear my home-made one (where the G2 logos are so worn out that they look like stains ). I just went and ordered 3 more TF ties. First time I've ever online purchased while mad! Now I have to freaking WAIT!

<insert.multiple.swear.words>

Okay, so I downloaded Transformers Angry Birds on my phone today. I have the TF Angry Birds Ultra Magnus and Soundblaster toys... how do I scan them onto the game with my phone? I tapped on the Telepods icon, and it gives me instructions saying, "Place your Telepods figure and base on the camera!" with an animated graphic. I did precisely that and nothing happened. The only available buttons for me to tap are:
    Back
    ?
    Buy Telepods

There's nothing for "begin scan" or whatever. Help!
    It's pretty exact. Has your device got a case on it? I had to remove mine before it could see the Telepod properly.

I'm gonna have to wear my home-made one (where the G2 logos are so worn out that they look like stains ). I just went and ordered 3 more TF ties. First time I've ever online purchased while mad! Now I have to freaking WAIT!

Ties? Like neckties? Intrigued!

Quote Originally Posted by MissDaria View Post
    Ties? Like neckties? Intrigued!
    Yup. Although they were found this morning -- my mother in law had packed them away, but it's not somewhere where I ever store my clothes. Aaah. Just as well, because the new ties that I've ordered are "back ordered," so goodness knows when they'll ship, let alone arrive.

Where does one get such things from?

HLJ had quite a few a couple years ago, but are out of stock now.
    Google search or ebay search "Transformers tie" and see if there is anything currently available.

Amiami still offers back orders

Megatran Guest

Have you checked around your ankles?

Yup. Although they were found this morning -- my mother in law had packed them away, but it's not somewhere where I ever store my clothes. Aaah. Just as well, because the new ties that I've ordered are "back ordered," so goodness knows when they'll ship, let alone arrive.
    Never mind. Good to hear you found them.

Thanks people - if I'm gonna push my 'women in ties' agenda, then I'm going to do it with some fan cred.