Page 93 of 183 FirstFirst ... 73838889909192939495969798103113 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Just got my POL that I started building February. Everything seems great except two things. Ambus Minimus is smaller than Legends size so thank you US fan sites for lying to me.
    Always go for photo comparisons with figures you already have. Pretty sure there quite a few shots of him compared with Brainstorm's Arcana.

My problem with Ultra Magnus is that he seems to have arthritis because his hands can't grip his weapons properly. Don't see any fault in manufacturing there - there's just nothing to allow him to hold his guns as guns.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Just got my POL that I started building February. Everything seems great except two things. Ambus Minimus is smaller than Legends size so thank you US fan sites for lying to me.
    Were you thinking of it as being old Legend (Legion) scale or new Legend (Tailgate, Bombshell etc) scale?

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Always go for photo comparisons with figures you already have. Pretty sure there quite a few shots of him compared with Brainstorm's Arcana.
    I've been trying to avoid reviews of any type. I like to figure things out myself and be surprised, but it does lead to a few disappointments, like Ambus.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Were you thinking of it as being old Legend (Legion) scale or new Legend (Tailgate, Bombshell etc) scale?
    When they said Legends scale I thought new Legends, but he's not even old Legends scale.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Frag! Only just found out about TAV Override and both HLJ and BBTS are already sold out of preorders

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    GOD DAMNIT!!!!

Botcon box set is here.... Stepper is rooted (neck ratchet not engaged) and oil master has no weapons!
    Dude, that sucks, surely they can provide replacements, especially given the expense for non-attending being the same as attending
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Frag! Only just found out about TAV Override and both HLJ and BBTS are already sold out of preorders
    Same problem here as I pointed out in the JP toy thread in news. I've PMed Tfiguy to see if he's getting any in.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Same problem here as I pointed out in the JP toy thread in news. I've PMed Tfiguy to see if he's getting any in.
    If he is getting in give me a yell bud - will order one myself as well

On a similar note, just got word that the Cyber Batallion series has shown up at BBTS and went and looked and the 3 I wanted of that are sold out too!

Freaking BBTS! You send me constant annoying preorder updates for toylines I bought maybe one of two years ago, but stuff I want and buy often you dont give me a heads up! Shame on you lot!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Freaking BBTS! You send me constant annoying preorder updates for toylines I bought maybe one of two years ago, but stuff I want and buy often you dont give me a heads up! Shame on you lot!
    I wish I could stop getting 3rd party product emails from BBTS. I bought 1 3rd party product ever, the first ever Classics UM upgrade set. I personally don't like 3rd parties and I don't want to buy their crap.

I wish I could stop getting 3rd party product emails from BBTS. I bought 1 3rd party product ever, the first ever Classics UM upgrade set. I personally don't like 3rd parties and I don't want to buy their crap.
    I had that too. Also for some he-man stuff. I unsubscribed from all their emails. Still didn't stop. Emailed them asking them to make them stop. Stopped for a bit. Next time I logged into the site to look at something. Bloody started again. Emailed them to let them know I'll never use them again. Marked all future BBTS emails as spam.
    Happy

Exactly the same! Bought an Allicon two years ago because they were less than half price and been getting 3rd party product emails ever since