A little fed up with the realities of being a TF collector in the bush and the big retail outlets of Aus

Target: We have a little Country Target here. Gnaw and his wave are showing up in other Targets yet when I went in to our Target they had two Transformers on the shevles. Two in a whole store! A RID 1-step changer Sideswipe and a Pop! Movie Bumblebee. Yet entire shelves of other genres such as Ninja Turtles and Star Wars

Kmart: No Kmart within a few hundred K's of here. When on holiday checked out a couple but no cheap G2 Bruticus' and only one of the G1-based kids t-shirts (the Optimus one). So tried to order the G1 Symbol and G1'esque Bbee from their website in kids size 5 for my son for his next birthday. Got an email a few days later saying they were out of stock and would refund me. So ordered those same shirts in size 4 (which he is now) and also in size 3 for a friends kids b'day. Got the message the Bbee ones have been shipped but the symbol ones will take longer. Which means either they will email me again to say they are out of stock in a few days like last time or they will not show up in time for the b'day party.

Sometimes it sucks living so remotely - I miss hitting up all the big shopping centres looking for random TF stuff on the weekends in Melb