Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: March Masterpieces

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Your welcome.
    thoughts?
    Thumbs up for Cliffjumper. Undecided so far on Arcee, but I like the transformation of her legs. The weapons feel a bit cheap, Arcee's gun handle is already warping as I try to plug it into her bike mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Thumbs up for Cliffjumper. Undecided so far on Arcee, but I like the transformation of her legs. The weapons feel a bit cheap, Arcee's gun handle is already warping as I try to plug it into her bike mode.
    I like Arcees transformation, much like animated prowl. I was a bit meh with her to start with, but she's growing on me. you can adjuste the height of the rear wheel so that she's either resting on her feet and the bike will stand up or you can lower the wheel so the bike is only on the two wheels and needs help standing. I think that's a nice touch though a result of the transformation.

I have 3 of these now and all 3 have bent handles..
    I'm starting to think I might design some show accurate weapons to go with these toys..
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

i got all of these today and yesterday at the kmart sale(execpt the hoc's).i brought a butt load of them cause at $15 a pop it's a huge bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by iamirondude View Post
    i got all of these today and yesterday at the kmart sale(execpt the hoc's).i brought a butt load of them cause at $15 a pop it's a huge bargain.
    Looks like you cleaned em out! $15 a pop who wouldn't . That there, is money in the bank.

Even though I am not a fan of the Prime series, I bought Prime Wheeljack as his alt mode looks very stylish.

Opened him up and then compared him to the generations Jack I bought earlier this week, and man is he tiny!

Glad I spent the sale price, won't be getting any other Prime figures not on sale.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Squeezeplay's a Monsterbot?
    Well he's a monster-bot..
    I'd be happy if they re-made any of the creature styled robots. (beast wars not included) Or a proper headmaster re-make

Quote Originally Posted by iamirondude View Post
    Well-purchased. Kmart had a Protoform Starscream lying around for five years?

(I have the C3xHobby Fusion Cluster version - he's fluorescent orange and hangs out in my Rock Lords collection. )

sorry i forgot to take him out of the pic.i wish they still had the earlier movie toys for $15.(touworld up here has some but there still full price).

Best $5 I've spent in a while.

Damn... I thought I got an okay deal paying $40 for the same toy at the last Parra Fair. Yours is superior!