Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Thread: March Masterpieces

DOTM starscream c/o UltraMarginal Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gavnushkatron View Post
    I'm guessing it's rare earth magnets that the customizer used, and those magnets DO indeed hold ground.

And, does this Road Buster have a vehicle mode BTW?
    yeah it does it i get a chance il try to transform it

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    DOTM starscream c/o UltraMarginal Thanks!
    No worries
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

That's a quick big haul there Tallestblue! funny how you got the same numbers of vehicon legions as I have hehehe. you planning on getting more? I know I am Arcee looks out of scale among the figures though lol (as if scale issues wasn't a constant in TF) That is an FE Arcee yeah?

Deceptic Optics, Luv the pics man! That is an awesome custom piece!

Well I have nothing newly bought to post. Just the pics of the ones I did post a while back in the thread coz as we say here - pics of it didnt happen

Runamuck erm Over run ( this is not gonna catch on IMO)) doing some poses while in my Cousins car going to the airport - he arrived on the day Im going to the airport to bring my friend and my cousin was so nice enough to give us a ride instead of commuting

Some more Vehicon legions i found on my way home while passing by a local Kmart - and was pleasantly surprised to find an old fave character in the opposite aisle so I got her too, Rita Repulsa

Oh wait, these ones are new - the stickers that is. Just arrived from Reprolabels - Im gonna be busy today sticking them juuuuuuust right. the recipients are already lined up next to their stickies. The 3 white "blank" sheets are actually free faction symbols but are white outlines in clear plastic so can't be seen in the pics.

Last edited by liegeprime; 20th March 2012 at 09:48 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

were those repolabels cheap or expensive cause i need to get alot for my collection

YAY!

Commander Bulkhead looks amazing, can't wait to open him up after work.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    That's a quick big haul there Tallestblue! funny how you got the same numbers of vehicon legions as I have hehehe. you planning on getting more? I know I am Arcee looks out of scale among the figures though lol (as if scale issues wasn't a constant in TF) That is an FE Arcee yeah?
    'Tis an FE Arcee Liege and yes She's massive compared to Cliffjumper and BB, I AM getting the RID Arcee with a case of Ratchet, Soundwave, Wheeljack, Cliffjumper and Bumblebee figures as well, but not sur eif I'm going to keep her or sell her along with BB and CJ (I don't expect to get much for them, but i don't really want them). And as for it being quick they've been at my cousin's since December so i've been itching to get them.

I do plan on troop building the Legion Vehicons, as I reeeally enjoyed troop building with Clone Troopers.

Best figures i have held in my hands in a long time. Both of them could have used a few more paint apps but i like them regardless. Now to get the United versions.

A pre-opened BW Ramulus, courtesy of Capsule G-One.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post

Sweeps!!. Clones!! what is that white frenzy you got there.?