Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: March Masterpieces

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Close enough? (Wheeljack is there for size, he was the closest TF at hand)

They are robots that do combine and kinda transform if you stretch the definition to a ridiculous proportion...

Lion meets Little Miss-Thinks-She-Is-A-Lion-Too
    Last edited by Cat; 7th March 2012 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    I'll have to read more into that story. Sound like he/she was doomed from the start Tragic
    Yeah... there was never going to be a happy ending for that story and the story makes the audience wonder which was the right decision to make. Of course in the end Transmutate made her own choice. A very tragic story indeed (and not the only tragic story in Beast Wars) - one of the reasons why I love that show.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yeah... there was never going to be a happy ending for that story and the story makes the audience wonder which was the right decision to make. Of course in the end Transmutate made her own choice. A very tragic story indeed (and not the only tragic story in Beast Wars) - one of the reasons why I love that show.
    I have never watched a Beast wars I will have too soon. I watched the astro boy series (80's) recently and that had some real heavy messages in there too . there are some tragic/disturbing endings in that show, stuff i never picked up watching it after school.. . .

Cat , that red lion is freaking awesome. Can you get the others. Whats the retail on something like that. I need to see the full Voltron.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    I have never watched a Beast wars I will have too soon. I watched the astro boy series (80's) recently and that had some real heavy messages in there too . there are some tragic/disturbing endings in that show, stuff i never picked up watching it after school.. . .

Cat , that red lion is freaking awesome. Can you get the others. Whats the retail on something like that. I need to see the full Voltron.
    It's via Matty subscription. All 5 lions are being released over the course of the year, along with their pilots (and Sven for subscribers).

I literally just got mine today, haven't had time to open it. Truthfully, I'd completely forgotten I'd subscribed until I got the shipping notice and bothered to check my account.

This is the first one, I don't actually know who's next.

EDIT: Here's a pic showing all the lions and the fully assembled Voltron. http://www.comicbooked.com/wp-conten...bLionForce.jpg

I'm stressing already, as just this one lion was a lot bigger than I was expecting. I don't think I have room to display it by itself, let alone any more!

EDIT 2: Just checked, and the cost for the lion, pilot, and postage was around $55.

I definitely feel I got my money's worth for that.

that's huge and affordable... now i jus need the space.

actually space won't be a problem as it looks like i missed the boat
    Last edited by Slag; 7th March 2012 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    EDIT: Here's a pic showing all the lions and the fully assembled Voltron. http://www.comicbooked.com/wp-conten...bLionForce.jpg
    Damn!! That thing is HUGE
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Some Robot Heroes arrived today. I'm quite glad to get this set. The animal heads on Predaking are adorable. Tantrum is poking his tongue out!

Picked up these Beauties...Cassettes from Shin Tokyo (ouch) and Menasaur from Ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Iacon's Demise View Post
    Picked up these Beauties...Cassettes from Shin Tokyo (ouch) and Menasaur from Ebay
    I was so happy when they re-released Ratbat. Second-hand prices were obscene with most going for US$80 or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Iacon's Demise View Post
    In case you aren't aware, that's the KO version. Hope you didn't pay too much for it.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Cl
    Lion meets Little Miss-Thinks-She-Is-A-Lion-Too
    HAHA, that's what you think. She knows she's a lioness, and that you are her servant. . .
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)