Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6162122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: March Masterpieces

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Don't feel too bad bro, after my rant here I went out and bought Optimus and Megs. I've now had another epiphany that OTCA is really AA for Transformers collectors. Admitting we have a problem is the first step
    MWahahahahaahahahah!!!! and so begins 5FDPs descent.....

Well, Im just a bit sad coz my most accessible Target stores are sooooooooo slow in getting anything (the TF shelves was bare) so I had to settle in getting some fix at Kmart - which thankfully has some Vehicons. So ive got a total of 6 now . Still hoping to spot Screamer, Megs and Bulky.... hopefully on a sale coz yeah - kinda steep priced aren't they for such small figures- they should've been just oh $10 max really. Siiigh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Your second nearest Target has more new stuff... you just need a car.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Your second nearest Target has more new stuff... you just need a car.
    and a full license which will take years in THIS country to achieve.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Don't feel too bad bro, after my rant here I went out and bought Optimus and Megs. I've now had another epiphany that OTCA is really AA for Transformers collectors. Admitting we have a problem is the first step
    Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    So after my "$18, I wouldn't pay that!" comment (a pathetic attempt at convincing myself that I had any kind of self control when it comes to the purchasing of transforming bits of plastic), I trotted across to Coles to pick up a late dinner. Oh, it's late night shopping I think. *brain starts ticking* Maybe I should see if Target has a Commander Starscream. You know, just to look at it. Ever said that to yourself? Five minutes later and your grabbing every Starscream on the shelf, examining each one like you're John Benjamin with a rare diamond ring on Antiques Roadshow. It's bought. And then you're so excited with your purchase (which you never intended to actually buy of course) that when you do buy your late dinner, you leave your credit card in the machine at Coles. >_<*
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickymac View Post
    Surely we've all been there!

I've picked these up over the last week after telling myself that the only TFPrime toy I would pick up would be Wheeljack. Self control, bah!

Hello everyone, My name is UltraMarginal, I'm a Transformers collector.

Seriously guys, stop deluding yourselves, I always knew I'd be getting all the cyberverse figures, they are great desk toys. I just didn't realise I'd be getting all the legions in the space of 2 days.
    having bought bulkhead last night, it's going to be difficult waiting for the other 3 commander class figures to arrive at Big W or Kmart where I know they'll be at least a couple bucks cheaper.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Well kids, i too have the addiction and i don't think it's going to go away any time soon. so i had to acquire these today as my hit for the plastic stuff. worst part is that not only did i get these but my Encore Devastator is in and now just waiting for the post to let me know what time this afternoon i can collect it. will post pics later.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gavnushkatron View Post
    came in the mail today:

Yellow G1 Windcharger MOSC
    White G1 Cliffjumper MOSC
    Green G1 Cliffjumer MOSC

Congratz on your Argentinian Transformers. They would have been difficult to get,

One happy Crankster!!!got the call and finally picked up my Encore Devastator, absolutely love it.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Transformers isn't an addiction, it's a lifestyle choice.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Transformers isn't an addiction, it's a lifestyle choice.
    I have a mate addicted to brake fluid... he says he can stop anytime *boom boom tish*
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

6 cyberverse vehicons and counting :P commander bulkhead, and battletanker 1st edition thanks to jaydisc and stl
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast