Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
I looked at the back... What the hell is that god awful large white sticker covering up all the art at the back??....Talk about pi$$ed. Still love the figure though.
Yeah, all TFs from China have those stickers -- it's Hasbro China's legal blurb. No idea why they needed to make it so freakin' huge though. I'm surprised to see it on a United toy though -- China's a Hasbro market, not TakaraTOMY. Looks like Hasbro China managed to get that toy in as a special import (much like what Hasbro Australia did for our market with Jetwing Optimus Prime and Masterpiece Ultra Magnus).

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
Tried to remove the sticker. Its on there good and leaves a residue. Any ideas what the best residue remover is which wont ruin the card? Ive tried metho..didnt work!!
Rubbing alcohol?

A lot of American toy collectors use an oil-based cleaner called Goo Gone, but I've never seen it here. Mind you, I've never tried looking for it either -- check out your local hardware or automotive stores. Not sure if melamine cleaners would be too abrasive or not on a card...