I'd just sent them an email a few hours ago, before finding this press-release that has just been copied to Seibertron & TFW. There is nothing on Madman's website about this, so I'm not sure if that Film site at that link are the (only) source. (I guess Madman were only emailing the press-release to "important" websites )

MELBOURNE, Wednesday, 28 March 2012: Today, Madman Entertainment is proud to announce it has secured a new distribution deal with Hasbro Studios, the TV development and production division of Hasbro, Inc (NASDAQ: HAS) – the producer of hit series including Transformers: Prime, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, G.I. Joe: Renegades, Pound Puppies and more.

The first wave of Hasbro content, including Transformers: Prime and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic will release in June, 2012.
Not really news to us now though, as we found out about their upcoming TFPrime DVDs a few days ago (through other sources), but the date of this press-release would have been news if it were sent to us on that day..... I guess a Transformers Fansite isn't where they want to promote their Transformers Products...

(Here's hoping they still reply to my email, asking for more details on upcoming TFs DVDs - because they didn't reply to my last email)