The plastic isn't quite 'Hasbro gray' but it is more shiny and not as matte as Hasbro's MP Starscream, which is semi-accurate to an actual F-15. The finish isn't as nice but is closer to the color of an actual F-15.

The crux of MP-11 is that it favors bot mode over alt mode. For every improvement (sans the head and wing-hinge fix), the alt mode suffers. The loss of the conformal tanks that were the 'problem' of MP-3 results in a haphazard appearance from the side. The swing bar for the null-rays give the front view a strange silhouette, and the retool of the feet result in the rear and side view looking strange. It looks good from top three quarter views, but beyond that it begins falling apart. The color scheme is a G1 homage, but thankfully there is no black or blue nosecone. In retrospect I can see why Kawamori made the changes that resulted in MP-3, I just wish they had been better implemented.

I was pleasantly surprised by how good MP-11 looks tho. It is quite brilliant although I still don't quite like Starscream's head with a pointy goatee, but it's a vast improvement over the previous squashed head, which I detested to the point I made my own. Nice to see a light-pipe that actually adds something too.