Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Vehicons does it take to change a light bulb

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    i can't say they're an army but here a few of my multiples.. stretching it a bit with variations though,
    I just want to end up with e few scourges and a swarm of insecticons..
    very nice
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

here is the ultimate army builder, be in awe :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEdrs...eature=related
    holy crap, those scorpys and aghhhhh
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    With just one to a case, it's no wonder people are having trouble finding them. At least they aren't a popular/priority character in that wave to non-collectors.
    I don't rob every store of every vehicon I see i will see how many are there and then I will leave 1 or two behind I think my 12 vehicons came from 8 different stores.. A lot of the time I noticed even fewer ratchets and arcee's then vehicons.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Lifting the bar so high liege , straight off the bat...
    extra jealous
    Man, Im more jealous of what you've just posted.... 3 Fort Maxs, 4 Omegas and 2 Scorpy's not to mention a Black Zarak ... wow!! Love that shot!!

Oh and three Dark Unicrons... I really prefer the Energon Dark version meself, having three, it's the freakin Dark trinity!

Some G1s I do have doubles only - minibots (all of em), Cassettrons ( so i can display the gestalt mode and in separate mode... admittedly Im starting to do that on Gestalt groups now as well... so I can display em in separate and in their Gestalt mode

and as The Damned mentioned, wait til STL ( if he ever goes active again) posts his Acid storm army and Deceptic optics of his Junkion and Sweeps

oh and a few more recruits for the army......

Do Tf related stuff count?

Quints - Five Faces of Darkness (and needs battery changes hehehe)
    Last edited by liegeprime; 10th April 2012 at 12:52 AM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Man, Im more jealous of what you've just posted.... 3 Fort Maxs, 4 Omegas and 2 Scorpy's not to mention a Black Zarak ... wow!! Love that shot!!

Oh and three Dark Unicrons... I really prefer the Energon Dark version meself, having three, it's the freakin Dark trinity!

Some G1s I do have doubles only - minibots (all of em), Cassettrons ( so i can display the gestalt mode and in separate mode... admittedly Im starting to do that on Gestalt groups now as well... so I can display em in separate and in their Gestalt mode

and as The Damned mentioned, wait til STL ( if he ever goes active again) posts his Acid storm army and Deceptic optics of his Junkion and Sweeps

oh and a few more recruits for the army......

Do Tf related stuff count?

Quints - Five Faces of Darkness (and needs battery changes hehehe)
    third party stuff does so yes! very nice
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    How man Vehicons does it take to change a light bulb? :P
    Lets get a thread going for Vehicon collections; Legions, Rid or FE. OR any amy builder you have.
    Rules:
    3 or more
    Must be your own photo/collection
    Have fun!
    Questions seeking clarification: does every toy actually have to be identical? What about armies of non-identical Transformers? For example, Autobot Micromasters:

Or say a squadron of non-identical Decepticon jets:

Or what about non-identical Transformers from different sub-groups or even factions that have been cobbled together as a single combat unit? e.g. G1 Wreckers:

And if they need to identical, how identical do they have to be? Can we have an army of different toys of the same character? e.g. Blitzwing being chased by an army of Optimus Primes:

If they need to be the same toy of the same character, are variants/variations of that toy-character permitted? e.g.: the Photocomic I posted where Warpath battled 3 G1 Kickbacks - one was an original G1, another was a TFC reissue, and another was eHobby Salvo. Is this okay or do they all need to be the same version of the same toy? (e.g. army of original G1 Insecticons like liegeprime has)?

Apologies in advance if I've posted any more photos that don't count... just wanted to show examples for my questions. Cheers.
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 10th April 2012 at 06:35 PM. Reason: images reduced to thumbnails

Um, didn't you just quote the answer?

Lets get a thread going for Vehicon collections; Legions, Rid or FE. OR any amy builder you have.
    Wreckers, Seekers, and Micromasters aren't Vehicons or army builders.

I still want to see if anybody has an army of Motorcycle drones, or Tank drones, Sonic Attack Jets, or any of the Beast Machines Vehicons, not these johnny-come-lately TF:Prime Vehicons.

Technically he's right, that an army can be of anything - Autobots, Decepticons and even Transformers... but keeping with the spirit of this topic, we are being asked for an army of the one toy, for the impressiveness of seeing multiple figures in a collection.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Technically he's right, that an army can be of anything - Autobots, Decepticons and even Transformers... but keeping with the spirit of this topic, we are being asked for an army of the one toy, for the impressiveness of seeing multiple figures in a collection.
    this
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I still want to see if anybody has an army of Motorcycle drones, or Tank drones, Sonic Attack Jets, or any of the Beast Machines Vehicons, not these johnny-come-lately TF:Prime Vehicons.
    The difficulty with army building BM Vehicons is that many of those generic army builder figures were never released in Australia. I personally got Tank Drone and Motorcycle Drone - but only one of each. I never got Sonic Attack Jet -- after I got Ultra Jetstorm I used him as Jetstorm and Deluxe Jetstorm as the Aerodrones. I use Universe Obsidian as the chopperdrones (and BM Obsidian as Obsidian). Strika... I just have Strika (who was also not released here) - so I just have to use my imagination that little bit harder and pretend that there's lots of her.

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    this
    That's fine. I just wanted to seek clarification before firing off and cluttering this thread with pics of armies that don't fit this thread's criteria. And in the interest of that, I've reduced the size of the imgs in my previous post to thumbnails. LMK if you'd like me to remove them entirely.