Bits about the Universal Studio Ride, Jagex, TFPrime Ebooks & Cartoon series weren't news-worthy.

Rescue Bots - new ones on display.
Kreo (series 2)
- 7 new sets
- Quest for Energon theme
- Devastator shown
- 29 new Kreons (each with a second, transparent purple chest)
(on display in the Dealer Room)

(pics from the display case to be added later - check the global fansites for there's until I add mine)

TFPrime (the waves/toys already known not mentioned below - I'll mention them in my full report later)

Voyager Wave (3 or 4) - Thundertron (a blue/white liger from Exiles book (pirate?) - looks like TFC Leobreaker)

Legion 2013 - Airachnid

BotShots (the waves/toys already known not mentioned below - I'll mention them in my full report later)

3-pack Wave 2
- Skyquake, Jetfire, Powerglide
- (blue) Brawl, Shockwave, (clear blue) Ironhid

Generations (all FOC so far)

Deluxe
2013 - Kickback (insecticon triplechanger - on display), Starscream (new), Sideswipe (new), Ultra Magnus (looks like War Within Optimus), Fireflight (similar mode to Shockwave, but red/orange/yellow)

Voyager
Soundwave w/ Laserbeak (on display)
Soundblaster w/ Buzzsaw (redeco of above)
(each bird is a "data disk" that can be launched out of Soundwave's chest, and auto-converts when they hit something - each bot can hold 3 data disks)

(yes, three... so, why are there only two listed above...)

Legends
Rumble (blue) & Ravage
Ratbat & Frenzy (red)
(each 2-pack comes with a plastic case for storage in disk mode)

Exclusives

US TRU - Masterpiece Optimus (MP10) with trailer and all JP parts. Smokestacks should be long, but still not definite.

SDCC 2012 - FOC Bruticus in Game colours (compared to the fluro colours that you'll see in stores a couple months later). Packaged in a BIG book-style box.

SDCC 2012 - Rust in Peace Cliffjumper (Zombie Cliffjumper in its original red deco) Comes in a box shaped as his head, inside a box that looks like his chests, so you can sit the head onto the chest for display. Toy comes with a shard of Dark Energon to zombie-fy him with.

SDCC is July 11-15.

Q&A
No TFPrime Voyager Breakdown shown, and they couldn't comment on it - maybe not being released by Hasbro?
Also, "no comment" when asked about FOC Dinobots.