Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Alcoholic Energonic Drinkers Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Sounds painful..

So... which ones made the list??

i picked up 2 bottles of Silver Select, a bottle of JD's 1954 gold medal and 1 JD's 1915 gold medal through duty free (my Wild Turkey Tradition was a limited release and is not available anymore ...DAMN IT!!)

Silver Select is available on shelf but I think the other two are a bit limited i think if memory serves correct

Quote Originally Posted by deadonarrival View Post
    Yep I understand that. I think I had a few bottles over a month or two then wanted a change. I was drinking my mates home brew the other night, he had a Cherry flavoured Beer that was really good and know im thinking bout buying a home brew kit. Anyone else do home brewing?
    SO after a lot of research ive just put my first brew together. In a couple of weeks it will be ready for a test I cant wait to see how bad I did.

Quote Originally Posted by deadonarrival View Post
    SO after a lot of research ive just put my first brew together. In a couple of weeks it will be ready for a test I cant wait to see how bad I did.
    That's cool, my borther in-law brew his own, pretty good drop.

I've just come up with a new drink.
    Mrs Ultra Marginal is away on training for over a week and I've finally got a bit of spare time to trawel the boards and have a couple quiet ones.

recipe:
    large glass
    bottle of bundaberg ginger beer
    generous helping of cointreau

I'm working on a name. though I've just been reading some of the first volume of More than meets the eye, and I'm attracted to the name

sparkeater or
    scraplet juice.
    Bulkheads Bliss

that's a winnar.
    Bulkeads Bliss. it even rhymes.

any further suggestions will be accepted but this is the currant working title.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Alcohol + posting on internet = bad speeling =P

I like bulkheads bliss, has a nice ring to it lol.

Well i should be set for Bathurst, got myself 2 bottles of honey mead, a bottle of spiced mead, and mead from another company i haven't tried yet. And a 2ltr can of asahi which i will drink before i go lol

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Alcohol + posting on internet = bad speeling =P

l
    and that's after I've been through and correcte all the other errors

I like bulkheads bliss, has a nice ring to it lol.
    yea, I agree, inspired by the MISB FE bulkhead standing next to my monitor waiting for a FE Prime before I free him.

Well i should be set for Bathurst, got myself 2 bottles of honey mead, a bottle of spiced mead, and mead from another company i haven't tried yet. And a 2ltr can of asahi which i will drink before i go lol
    Do you like Mead? You'll have to carry your sword and wear an old school tunic to justify all that mead. Me thinks/ (watch out I've mved onto the white port.(they just don't make emoticons for this situatin!)

"Bulkeadsd Bliss" followed by

glasses of white port, and cigars on the balcony at 2 am mixed with a smart phone with ebay app, do not a good combination make.

I will be taking my viking drinking horn and also my viking helmet to wear the whole weekend (can't take a sword, may get arrested )

Unhappy

So sad... it seems my aging stomach can't handle copious amounts of Coke/drinks of the like, so I've had to give up my usual drink of bourbon and coke.

I've had to switch to clear mixers: vodka and lemonade is the drink of choice (necessity?) for now.

I have to grown to like those little pre-mixed shooters you can get at bottle shops, despite my wife calling them girly drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    So sad... it seems my aging stomach can't handle copious amounts of Coke/drinks of the like, so I've had to give up my usual drink of bourbon and coke.

I've had to switch to clear mixers: vodka and lemonade is the drink of choice (necessity?) for now.

I have to grown to like those little pre-mixed shooters you can get at bottle shops, despite my wife calling them girly drinks.
    Yea I have had trouble drinking Southo and Coke for a while now. My stomach just doesn't like it anymore. That's why I drink mead now

Those premixed shooters are good. There are quite a number of them you can get these days, tried all I have seen so far too.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post

Have you tried bourbon and lemonade? I dont like lemonade so my opinion isnt valid but alot of my mates drink it like that now days.

Those shooters are absolutely delicious I often buy them when party going. To save time mixing them up for everybody of course