Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wave 1 Generations FOC toys in packaging

Default Wave 1 Generations FOC toys in packaging

For those who didn't see the Hasbro Product display photos, showing off the first wave in packaging, here are some big clearer (official) photos.

I dont know if its the packaging but they look so small...???

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    I dont know if its the packaging but they look so small...???
    Either the card has become bigger or they have reduced the standard size of deluxe figures.

According to comments from people that went to Botcon on the link above, they are indeed smaller, more like big scouts than deluxes (WFC Bumblebee would tower over FOC Jazz). Someone did a comparison pic with WFC Megatron further down the page.

I doubt they would reduce the price for the smaller scale
    Last edited by kup; 6th May 2012 at 07:57 PM.

Is it known if Shockwave can be used by Bruticus as a gun, or as a weapon by other TFs?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Wow - they are smaller!!

Maybe instead of buying everything like I was going to, I'll just be selective. Shockwave and Starscream might be all I buy if they're that small.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Wow - they are smaller!!

Maybe instead of buying everything like I was going to, I'll just be selective. Shockwave and Starscream might be all I buy if they're that small.
    Yeah it is a turn off. They sure don't make it easy to get fully behind their products..
    Last edited by kup; 6th May 2012 at 11:12 PM.

they look good to me, jazz looks to be the biggest
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Jazz I've warmed to - initially it looked like his upper half was far too large proportionally for his lower half, but that was from the first batch of photos that were ever seen of him. Recent photos have looked better so I'm chalking that up to bad initial pics.

That said I am nervous that the shoulder panels, which are the 'doors' of the car (as much as a space car has doors) don't lock into any and just fold over the wheels - one my my biggest TF pet hates are figures that have shoulders fold into place but that don't lock properly.

Optimus is a no - I can wait for Magnus (+ I already have the henkei and Generations WFC Prime). Basically everything else from this line is a no except Starscream.

And maybe the Combaticons depending on how impulsive I am at the time/how easy it will be to get all 5.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

How are these 'deluxe' size??? I'd say they're more between scout and deluxe. Wouldn't it be great if Hasbro reduces the RRP to reflect the size reduction One of the reasons why I haven't bought any of the TF:Prime toys.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Is it just me or is there something a little bit robocop about jazz's face? It's probably just me...

Jazz and Shockwave I'm pretty happy with, even if they're a little smaller, Jazz because he's a sports car (albeit a space sports car) and Shockwave because he's still got chicken legs like his g1 counterpart.