Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Asia exclusive Generations revealed in full - cardback images and new heads!

Looks like the source of the images have been found as being an online retailer called Toys2mail... as the Leader redecos were posted up here (Ironhide & Starscream - back of box images like the others above).

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    So any news as to how to pre-order these gems?
    RK has the legions up 4 preorder

http://robotkingdom.com/services/esh...s&CatID=41_273
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

If they're repainting RtS Optimus and Starscream, I wonder if they'll end up repainting RtS Megatron as Browning?

I've had that idea at the back of my mind for some time now, but it's never come to fruition due to my lack of painting skills. Would be an awesome little figure though, almost to scale with the MP series

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    RobotKingdom is based out of HK and source a lot of their product from Hasbro HK. They'd likely get cheaper prices since they don't need to import to the US and then post back to Aus like BBTS would. They might however put a markup on these because of their exclusivity.
    The deluxes have sold out (in fact, over-pre-ordered) over at RK. All while I was deciding on whether or not to take the plunge. I can't seem to find them on sale or pre-order anywhere else I've looked.

Haven't seen the voyagers or leader class ones available anywhere either. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Or have I missed the boat?

RK just put up more Deluxes last night (10pm NZ time) but at the increased price of $150US per case.

I managed to (hopefully) secure 3 cases to serve myself and other New Zealand collectors when listed at $120 a case; just hope I was early enough to actually secure. Seems they over sold originally.

Don't think I secured the Voyagers as I used a saved cart to order well after they were sold out.

Will be trying other online stores to secure some singles when released - have too many spare Prime Cliffjumpers to try and get anymore Swerve and Springer via case sales.

Oh wait, just read what's in a case.
    Did they really have to have 3 cliffys and only 1 wheelie?!?!?!

DAMMNIT

Btw if there is another store stocking these figures I'm all ears because I'm not a fan of RK

By the way, what does GDO mean? it's used in the title for this wave