Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: June's Jaunts

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    got these recently.
    Where did you find that blue eared cyclonus? I don't think I've ever seen one for sale. Very nice find!

Got these today

^^ Cool. I need a quake!
    Whoopy pointed me in the direction of the cyclonus. (thanks mate)
    it was from the u.s. From some guys site (can't remember the name right now), as was all that stuff, bar the constructicons

twas called Robotplanet
    Last edited by Slag; 8th June 2012 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    DOTM Jetwing Optimus Prime from Myers clearance table. Henkei Ironhide from France!
    DOTM jetwing prime was a figure that I was not going to get for a long time. While I got mine as a gift, I was reaching the point where I was going to break and get it as it is a really cool figure and a great alternative to the standard trailer accessory for Prime. Great pickup!

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Got Alternator Ravage (Corvette) and Universe Inferno from Finback.
    Alternators were a line I sort of missed, but the great and accurate Alt modes along with tricky transformations makes them absolutely worthy scores! I'm avoiding collecting them on the basis that my wallet can't sustain the damage

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    got these recently.
    Blue eared Cyclonus, eh? Bring on that G1 love!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Received, via ebay, the 3rd and 4th volumes of Transformers The IDW Collection at a great price. Volume 3's a little worse for wear but for the price no complaints.

I keep intending to get these, but then get distracted. Would you highly recommend them Paulbot?

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    Where did you find that blue eared cyclonus? I don't think I've ever seen one for sale. Very nice find!

Got these today

So much geewunniness, awesome! (Sorry word guys, but we need an adjective for inherently G1 objects )

Here's my recent gets. I was going to leave 'bee and cliffy but my legion line would have a gap that the OCD side of me couldn't handle!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post

Alternators were a line I sort of missed, but the great and accurate Alt modes along with tricky transformations makes them absolutely worthy scores! I'm avoiding collecting them on the basis that my wallet can't sustain the damage

Here's my recent gets. I was going to leave 'bee and cliffy but my legion line would have a gap that the OCD side of me couldn't handle!
    Alternators are great, they got me back into collecting.

If you get one cyberverse figure this year, get cliffjumper.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    I keep intending to get these, but then get distracted. Would you highly recommend them Paulbot?
    I'd recommend them, but not sure I could say highly recommend. I quite like the Furman era of IDW (as discussed here) and the presentation quality of these books is really good (and superior readability to the Premier Hardcovers). At the same time these can be a bit pricey, and they include some un-essential stories (the Avengers crossover in Vol 3, the Drift miniseries in Vol 4). From a completeness sake this is good though and I'm going to keep buying the volumes as long as they keep coming.

Transformers Collection Megs. It was just time to pick this one up

shiny

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    Weird. I was JUST thinking about when I would pick this guy up when he was cheap enough not even 30 mins before i saw this post. How much did u pick him up for?
    a shade over $90

Today I picked up the TT Windcharger/Wipe Out set. It was a very unexpected find....
    Last edited by snaketales; 7th June 2012 at 06:22 PM. Reason: wipe out not knock out!

So, over the weekend, I bought Kreo Ratchet on sale at Target for $12.30, this completes my current kreo collection, barring the two basics that don't have kreons.

I have picked up a lot in the last month or so with the clearances. I have only assembled Jazz and Ratchet at the moment, I'm waiting for the nephew to visit to assemble another.

I like them, pretty good instructions, fairly good vehicle modes, the stickers are very sticky though, you need to make sure you have them right the first time.

Bot Shots & Happy Meal Starscreams.