Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro MP Thundercracker confirmed for TRU

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I was in parra earlier this evening and I asked them to check the back room... they wasted 10-15 min of my time to tell me they didn't have any and that the toys (Thundercracker and Optimus Prime) haven't come out yet. Man... they really have no clue. :/ And I don't even want these toys!
    You just enjoy making the mice run the maze right?

I went to Parra TRU yesterday looking for TC after phoning and being told it's not in stock, but should be soon.

So I get there had a look around the TF section, no sign of TC. As I was on my way out a TRU gal asked if I was looking for anything in particular, I said Transformers Masterpiece Thundercracker, not expecting her to know it. So she tells me they have a dozen out the back, and she'd go get me one... I asked for two.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

A little to the left... a little bit more...

How much are these guys selling for again?

$79.99

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    I went to Parra TRU yesterday looking for TC after phoning and being told it's not in stock, but should be soon.

So I get there had a look around the TF section, no sign of TC. As I was on my way out a TRU gal asked if I was looking for anything in particular, I said Transformers Masterpiece Thundercracker, not expecting her to know it. So she tells me they have a dozen out the back, and she'd go get me one... I asked for two.
    Should've asked for more or gave the name of the gal who helped you out.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    $79.99
    Thanks

Just bought mine from Castle Hill thanks to the great people there who put one on hold for me last night. Didn't see any others on the shelf though.
    According to the woman there the Masterpieces always sell out incredibly fast, despite their high price point

Scored thundercracker at $59.98 (the price of rodimus) from campbelltown. Would have gotten it for $49.98 but the sneaky cow that checked the price removed the incorrect price ticket below them. Customer isn't always right... At least at toys r us.

Quote Originally Posted by colin78 View Post
    Scored thundercracker at $59.98 (the price of rodimus) from campbelltown. Would have gotten it for $49.98 but the sneaky cow that checked the price removed the incorrect price ticket below them. Customer isn't always right... At least at toys r us.
    Is the lone MP-10 still there?
    Wonder if Shaky got it for the same price as you?

Quote Originally Posted by colin78 View Post
    That's not really necessary. You managed to get a $20 saving by being quiet about the error, so calling them a name for missing out on scamming an extra $10 off is wrong and greedy.