Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
So long as you make the character really awesome, audiences will be drawn. Look at the Dark Knight Rises -- Bane isn't the most well known of Batman villains, no where near as well known to the general public as say the Joker, the Riddler, Penguin or even Dr. Freeze etc., but Nolan put him in his 3rd Batman film - and the movie was freaking awesome! Even Batman Begins used lesser known villains - i.e. Scarecrow and Ra's Al Ghul (whose story intertwines in DK Rises).
I have to agree with Gok here I didnt even know who Bane was before I watched batman and the movie was so enjoyable I had a lookup a bit more about him. Megatron has had his time plus theres can't be much left of him now anyway. Unless some decepticon (or human?) can somehow put pieces of him together to make Galvatron. To me Unicron would be awesome but he would still need some kind of 2nd in command running around after him.

As long as the alt mode of the main guy is not some kind of animal (Rat, bat, squirrel, gorilla, dinosaur whatever) I will be reasonably happy.