Thread: Board relocation failed! Now for plan B, or C, or something...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yes, a banner pointing out the donation scheme would be good. Or even more simply, outline it upon new user registration.

I agree with a few others that custom titles and other glaringly obvious class divides arn't the way to go and do make regular users feel useless. *cough*TFW2005*cough*

I'm more for having a page listing the donars instead. Not how much they pay, but just the fact they donated. It's something that lets the e-peen grow, yet not be in the way, and if someone does want to play the elitist card to make themselves feel better during a differing of opinions, then they can go and check it out for themselves.

As for a google ad mentioned earlier, go for it. But I dunno how well it would work with their ad sense stuff as I don't think there are many australian toy vendors using google ads. I feel a sponsor might be needed. Put to a vote of course on who we think are the best Australian dealers, and right now, there arn't any, best vendors are all in Japan. Actually, maybe stores like toyworld and toykingdom would be good starters if they were interested.
    ________
    LAMBORGHINI LM004 SPECIFICATIONS
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:44 AM.