Thread: Prime figure's Custom paint for all

Default Prime figure's Custom paint for all

Is it just me or do others find the Paint on the new Prime figures kind of lacking. They just look so unfinished.

Now I dont do this as a rule but with the Prime stuff....well I find my self finishing the paint jobs since Hasbro cant. So here are some pics of things im still working on.

Knockout. A Bot that needed paint SO BAD IT HURT

Ratchet the half painted one.

Prime and Prime

Megatron.

Is anyone else finding themselves picking up a brush and finishing what hasbro cant? feel free to post pics too

Love how with a little bit of extra effort a figure can look 1,000,000 times better, like that Ratchet of yours. Looks so detailed compared to the bland original release. Shame Hasbro has to cut out decent paint jobs off their budget. Shasbro.

I really like your work, wouild you be able to post a vehicle mode image of Ratchet. It looks like you've made a very good compromisde with the heart monitor designs location.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Yeah sure but I want the paint to harden a little first before I transform them again. Knock out has a new red paint job too look 100% better. Yeah Ratchet looking good. Thanks for the comments

Okay as asked I have some pics of Ratchets altmode. With the flash the reds dont match up that well. But looks much better in person.

i got the 2 pack starscream (who looks more like slipstream...) so im going to re paint that soon
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast