Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: BigW Toy Sale June 28 - July 11

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Brisbane Mt Ommaney only has PCC Grimstone and Steamhammer sets but I am interested in the other moulds. Is there any value in a BigW PCC swap thread where you list which town/area you are in and which bunch of $10 PCC 5pks you have access to?
    It is strange that some stores are getting Wave 4 and others are getting Wave 3... but not both.
    If you are willing to travel, the Kuraby BigW has heaps of the Destrons, Rallybots, Destructicons and Protectobots.
    I'd be willing to swap something with you, as I wanted to get a Dinobot set for Christalcase while he's in Hong Kong for a month (they'd probably be sold out before he gets back). But I have a couple other BigWs near work to check first before I need to get desperate. I can pick up the ones you want if you like, just let me know which sets you are after, and I can meet up with you somewhere or bring them to your house.

sigh, the shelves have been ransacked in the local Big W I have access to (read: near train station)... and I just wanted those dino PCC .... shame to miss out while it's just cheap..... only botshots a few more of leftover DOTM stuff very few of the new TF Prime playsets and cyberverse figures and still a few of the first wave of deluxe TF Prime figures
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Probably a long shot but has anyone seen Bombshock with Combaticons at any Big W's in Brissy?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Probably a long shot but has anyone seen Bombshock with Combaticons at any Big W's in Brissy?
    I'm not sure if they were included in any of the assortments BigW got for this sale...
    If that is true, that they aren't out at this time, and you really want that set, I have a couple spares from 2 years ago. One lot is sealed in packaging (cost me $25, but I can sell it for $15), and one lot that is just the toys (no packaging) for $10.
    Would need to pickup or meet up (southside) though if you want either.

Thanks Griffin,

I am happy to give you what you paid for the sealed one. I live on the southside too, so I can come pick it up one night this week or wait until the weekend. PM with a time time/day that suits you.

Anyone find any Aerialbots/protectobots/bombshock?
    Anyone need anything that they want to swap?