Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fall of Cybertron site relaunched

Default Fall of Cybertron site relaunched

The http://transformersgame.com/ site has been relaunched as the Fall of Cybertron site. Now with character information and rotatable 3D models (+ alt modes) of some characters and abilities..
    - Optimus Prime [Air Strike]
    - Bumblebee [Autobot]
    - Megatron [Hover]
    - Shockwave [Decepticon]

And hiding in plain sight I found the remaining 8 "unreveiled" character pages..

All big rotating images are missing but the bio and thumbnail images are up..

4 remaining Decepticon spots..
    - Starscream [Cloaking]
    - Soundwave [Eject Mini-Cons] "..has an armada of mini-cons" :lol
    - Vortex [Shockwave Blast]
    - Bruticus [Pain Wave]

4 remaining Autobot spots..
    - Cliffjumper [Cloaking]
    - Jazz [Grapple]
    - Perceptor [Autobot] "..a sharp shooter" his thumbnail is a tank alt mode.
    - Grimlock [Rage Dino Mode] "..leader of the Lightning Strike Coalition force." "..has doubts about Optimus's leadership." SPOILER -> (I guess this is at the start of the game and why he wanders off).
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

I am guessing the list above will be the playable characters and those who's abilities are [Autobot/Decepticon] you are in control of for brief times aka no full levels with you controlling them.

Really horrible how Hasbro is pushing the mute Bumblebee concept into everything they can. It sucks hard.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Really horrible how Hasbro is pushing the mute Bumblebee concept into everything they can. It sucks hard.
    As long as it doesn't include prime bumblebees beep boop abomination... I can't stand that
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    As long as it doesn't include prime bumblebees beep boop abomination... I can't stand that
    I think that is what Hasbro actually wants. They want to morph everything into their own 'Prime' universe which in turn picks up a lot of odd concepts form the movie.

It's a shame since for over a decade, variety has been an enduring strength for the franchise, something for everyone. Now Hasbro wants to make it all into the one watered down thing and if you don't like it, tough.

I guess that I shouldn't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Aww no... not mute Bumblebee again.

I was really hoping the Bay-verse would be left out of this game

I believe we get to see Bumblebee "get" muted in this game so he will probably be talking for some of it and then not at all or with great difficulty. I am looking forward to the event, it could have real impact if done right.

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    I believe we get to see Bumblebee "get" muted in this game so he will probably be talking for some of it and then not at all or with great difficulty. I am looking forward to the event, it could have real impact if done right.
    I am sure that High Moon will do their best to make the experience the least annoying and irritating as possible by trying to make the best out of a bad situation.

I trust the High Moon Studios guys but I don't trust Hasbro. It is clear that this 'muted bumblebee' is Hasbro forced as they want to make everything TF Prime.

Cliffjumper and Starscream have been added (as rotating images).

Nothing visually shocking though, as we have a toy of Cliffjumper, and Starscream appears to be unchanged from the WFC game.

It appears that the rest of the characters in the first post have now been added to the sight for full viewing.