Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SCRAPLEEEEEETS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Ooooh, nice... went to the site and saw Ultramarginal's creation( or I could be wrong it might not be him)... Generations Starscream missles. Also a whole lot of TF related stuff like that "not-ravage" that fits into Cybertron mode Gen Soundwave....that is an awesome site!
    I have used shapeways for my deigns but haven't made any of them publicly viewable yet. Probably should at some point.

Great Photos Deceptic_Optics, and BTW, congratulations on the impending little tacker.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I have used shapeways for my deigns but haven't made any of them publicly viewable yet. Probably should at some point.

Great Photos Deceptic_Optics, and BTW, congratulations on the impending little tacker.
    Well check it out they have it there with a pricetag for ordering. You might be missing out on royalty payments for any order
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]