Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ... 58687374757677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: Universe/Classics 2.0 Sightings

Target Deer Park & Hurstville sound like their in cahoots. It's unusual to see TFs at Hurstville (aside from the movie side-line stuff they've had since last Christmas).

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Parramatta TRU had the 2 packs, Silver specialeditions and the Bruticus/Superion sets yesterday.
    i do NOT Play with toys...

But I DO occasionally do scale model assisted simulations in physical fight dynamics.

Galvatron and Acid Storms at zTRU Castle Hill

And they had the Special Editions for $40!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Saw a single 25th Optimus at both Target Springwood and Target Browns Plains today. Both had some obvious damage to the packaging, so didn't buy either one. Myer in the CBD had about 5 of them as well. Didn't pick one up from there for $80 because I wanted to get one from Target for $80 minus staff discount (an extra $4 off). I shoulda just bought the minty one from Myer, as the general public aren't as rough on the stock as they are at Targets.
    Myer CBD also had the Combiners, and the third wave of Universe Legends (the Animated trio) figures ($7).
    Also saw those Universe Animated Legends figures at Woolworths Springwood.

Kmart at Browns Plains and BigW CBD had the recent two waves of Deluxe Universe (Ironhide, Sideswipe, Silverstreak, Galvatron, Acid Storm).
    BigW appear to have recently raised their Deluxe pricing, from $24.64 to $25.44.

BigW Browns Plains and CBD stores had the second wave of Universe Legends (Megatron, Jazz, Hound), for $6.44.

Fo the WAers, Myer Morley had the 25th Anniv Optimus Prime for a while now. Doesn't look as pink as I was expecting but I'm still not interested.

Parramatta Westfields hunt:

TRU
    - Entire wave of Universe Special Edition Deluxes, a bunch on the big promotional shelves out front, a bunch more in overstock in the TF/Batman aisle.

- Combiner teams also out front

- A large number of Universe comic 2-packs on the endcap on the TF/Batman aisle

- A large number of 25th Anniversary Optimus Primes on the big promotional shelves and in the TF/Batman aisle

- Deluxe class restock, but oddly there were only wave 1/1.5 figures out front, and a single Sideswipe in the TF/Batman aisle

- Voyager class Treadbolt, mostly in overstock, but I managed to get two of them down and put them in the TF aisle and on the big shelves out front.

Target
    - Absolutely nothing.

Kmart
    - The usual crap they've been holding onto for months. Had a Sideswipe, but somebody picked up on my return trip.

Myer
    - Cleaned out of 25th Anniversary Primes, mostly sold out of combiner teams, though Myer was clearly more keen to promote the Today Only Myer One 50% off sale than selling the merchandise since they placed the sign on the boxes of the combiners... facing down.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

Superion and Bruticus at Waurn Ponds Target. Along with a few 25th OPs. No deluxes that I could see.

Myer city has heaps of 25th Anniversary Primes and the both Combiners....
    no deluxes but there's a couple of Dropshot voyagers

Kmart Chaddy has 2 Ironhides, 1x acid storm, 1x galvatron and 1x silverstreak...

could this be the new wave with the silver face? I wasn't prepared to pay $27 for it.

Kmart Blacktown had 2x Sideswipe, Acid Storm, Silverstreak and Galvatron, plus a few Octanes for $27 each. Kinda strange for that store to have new stock on the shelves...

Just too expensive for me right now. Really want two Sideswipes too.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)