Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Takara-Tomy FOC Prime and Jazz pics!

Aaaaw, I wish they'd not use the FOC mold for AM shockwave... that figure clearly is a Voyager sized fig in the latest Episode ( new season - just finished watching his clash with Arcee 4 days ago) TFA Shockwave looks more of a hybrid between FOC and Baymovie Version which is fine by me... using FOC mold just ruins it, It's TOO SMALL!!

I like the Jazz version albeit grey. BUt will settle for the Hasbro release since Im gonna use him as Searchlight instead anyways in liegeverse.
    Last edited by liegeprime; 6th September 2012 at 12:27 AM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Shockwave in TFPrime cartoon may be the same form as WFC/FOC Shockwave, or close enough for Takara to use it in their Arms Micron line... and Hasbro could end up doing the same if it wants to take advantage of the one mould in two concurrent lines.

This is one of the clearest photo's I've come across so far. I'm still waiting for more pics on Shockwave with the Micron attachment in robot mode.

Just googled up a pic of TFP Shockwave, and his cannon arm looks a little like a USB plug Will catch up with TFP one of these days

I understand that they're considering tying WFC/FOC and TFP together, right? I hope this does not end up compromising the WFC/FOC continuity or further potential sequels.

hmm hope that's just a placer pic they used coz really, Its too small! The aesthetics also doesn't merry with the style that is consistent with the TFP line.

Segway: either that site gets new stock or they should just close down, all items I've viewed says out of stock, pretty useless.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Segway: either that site gets new stock or they should just close down, all items I've viewed says out of stock, pretty useless.
    lol They seem to have MP Soundwave & Sideswipe pre-orders for cheap.