Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
I have a couple of loose ones around but I can't justify the prices really. In 5 or so years when there are absolutly no buyers the scalers will realise they have just driven the prices too high and sell at bargain prices, we have started to see that with pre tf hound/jazz etc already really - Or maybe they will just sit on their stock forever!
yeah, i was a bit late to the party with collecting these kind of things but i'm into the swing of it now.
but i am noticing some big price gaps on the same item (which is good) i guess some people are out to try and make stupid amounts of profit and some are just happy making their money back.. (or a more reasonable profit)
I mainly like the colour variations (not gonna pay massive money for the sake of a different box) most of these i got at pretty reasonable, over-inflated prices in fact i think it was just around what you'd expect to pay for the G1 release in it's box. (sometimes less, looking at pre Roadbuster and Whirl)
If someone wants 4 or 5 or 6 hundred or more for certain ones, they can keep them