Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double XP this weekend for FOC Multiplayer

unfortunately I Primed and maxed all my characters a week before this xp weekend :/

and I can confirm its for PC Steam as well.

It was good last night playing with fellow ozformers. Considering I hadn't even touched multiplayer before 8pm last night and went to bed with all characters around level 7 I was very happy.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Had fun playing it against people i know, more than just random people. Got a headache so playing it hurt too much. Hope to play more with you guys. Add me if you haven't already.
    You pwned me solid last night, man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    I abused the s**t out of the the double XP this weekend. Got every class to lvl 20+ Been fun playing with members from here, rather than just randoms
    Gah, you are much too good for me! Even when I was on your team -- one time I was using Scientist, and I saw you on low health, so I was rushing to heal you, but then I saw your health bar go up (you must've found some Energon)! You're a one-man army!

i was always too slow in joining your games, by the time i tried to join it was already full

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    You pwned me solid last night, man!

Gah, you are much too good for me! Even when I was on your team -- one time I was using Scientist, and I saw you on low health, so I was rushing to heal you, but then I saw your health bar go up (you must've found some Energon)! You're a one-man army!
    Lol, I'm not a big fan of shooters and multiplayer, but i always find myself capable of holding my own on them, but yeah practice makes perfect.

On another note, jumped on again today, still double XP. I got all my classes to lvl 25 and went Prime mode which gave me my Platinum Trophy for this game WOOOOOOO (Did it in style as well, using my scientist swoop, the last character on lvl 24, got 22 kills with 10 kill spree and 6 deaths on a conquest game, awarded MVP and had enough XP for lvl 25)

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Lol, I'm not a big fan of shooters and multiplayer, but i always find myself capable of holding my own on them, but yeah practice makes perfect.

On another note, jumped on again today, still double XP. I got all my classes to lvl 25 and went Prime mode which gave me my Platinum Trophy for this game WOOOOOOO (Did it in style as well, using my scientist swoop, the last character on lvl 24, got 22 kills with 10 kill spree and 6 deaths on a conquest game, awarded MVP and had enough XP for lvl 25)
    nice work mate, my day off tomorrow so gonna hit it pretty hard tonight, probs miss out on double xp though, ohhh wellll

Sorry Gok, was a little energon and alot of luck

Admittedly i was playing quite well, but i had all 3 of you on the other team to me which annoyed me a lil lol. Kazza, you hold your own pretty well, i just managed to play better than i normally do. Glad i changed the button layout to stop myself transforming mid battle by hitting L3.

Didn't get a chance at all this weekend. Was too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Sorry Gok, was a little energon and alot of luck

Admittedly i was playing quite well, but i had all 3 of you on the other team to me which annoyed me a lil lol. Kazza, you hold your own pretty well, i just managed to play better than i normally do. Glad i changed the button layout to stop myself transforming mid battle by hitting L3.
    Yeah you got me a couple of times. You were very elusive. Because you were the only ozformer as a Decepticon I went hunting for you and could never find you. Finally near the end I found you a couple of times only to find myself respawning a couple of seconds later

I still think you are better then me Gok.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503