Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My Soundwave still hasn't been sent off yet as my contact in Japan has been unwell. So if anyone would be so kind to bring one to the upcoming Fair, I would be most appreciative.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Thanks for the advice but funny story.

Was home from work for not even 5 minutes before the UPS truck turns up to deliver my package. Man I was stoked

I asked him why it took so long from turning up on Friday in the country to being delivered today. Turns out, Expedited Shipping means that it will get delivered on a Wednesday, no matter what day it turns up in the country. So basically they fill the truck a bit and send it out, rather than send a truck for 1 item to be delivered. So if it turns up in the country on a Tuesday, it will be delivered the next day, but if it turns up on a Wednesday, it will be delivered the following Wednesday. Unless they bring the deliveries forward for extenuating circumstances.

So now I know!!!

(Waits for it...)
    So Expedited Shipping just refers to their own process being more expedient in terms of manpower usage?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    So Expedited Shipping just refers to their own process being more expedient in terms of manpower usage?
    Seems that way now doesn't it? Annoying but at least now i know about it. Lots of our stuff gets sent ups expedited.

i'm waiting for takara mp-10 reissue and generations skrapnel from tfidownunder. i got a message on friday that it will be shipped that day, then looking at the australia post tracking site it says they didn't get the item until tuesday and it's still in queensland

If it's any consolation, I'm still waiting on a Badcube Brawny from TFiDownunder. Purchased on 3/07/2015, got an email from the guy on 12/07/2015 saying he'd post it on the Monday (13/07/2015). Still waiting. Account shows the order is still being processed.... Sent several messages, haven't received a reply, not even a tracking number.

Aaand MP G2 Bee just dropped at HLJ, so now waiting for him and TAV Strongarm to be posted

Sooo much waiting..

I check my email all the time looking for a shipping notice or invoice but nothing is there . Surely something from somewhere will be released and shipped soon. Damn preorders.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Waiting waiting waiting.

I have MP Tracks and roadrage along with the Takara Slipstream, Nightbird and UltraMagnus. Takara Menasor and G2 BB are in stock ready to ship but I'm probably going to wait for the entire lot. which is not going to drop till the end of October. I've already had this stuff pre-ordered for months...

At Robot Kingdom I have an order in with
    UW-defensor, Iron Factory City Commander, and Iron Giants Maiden, the SXS A-06 Skyquake weapons set, TAVS05 Drift and Jazz 2 pack, the Silver Car Vehicon General and some Blue and Grey Poseable hands for my Datsun Masterpieces all dropping late November, so I won't see it till early December.

I've spent all my money and until this stuff shows up I won't have much to show for it. The suspense is getting to me and I usually don't let it.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I have a package of TF sitting at Chullora. Stupid public holiday means I gotta wait another day grrrrr

Make that 2 packages. Though second one isn't transformers stuff