Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7172223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: October Overindulgence

This and MP TC and OP where my only acquisitions for October... but I consider this quite the Over Indulgence.

He's kind of one of my grails.

MIP but with Bi-lingual text (Canadian)

So awesome! Nice one Aqua Prime..

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon
    Aww man! - You lucky bugger Cranky!
    That is the 1 & only Alternator I've actually really wanted to add to my collection; I currently only own Hound & Silverstreak and have never really wanted any others apart from that gorgeous 'Beast' Ravage.
    Bloody well done mate!
    Thanks Hursti,

yer have been acquiring my collection of alternators as i missed out when they were released. but slowly finding the ones i'm missing online. so hope to have a full collection of them soon, but the only thing is i don't think they released megatron in this line so alternity will have to do.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

The new MP Prime! ZOMG it's bewwwwwdiful

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Picked up the Transformers Prime game for 3DS today for a bargain price at the current Big W catalogue.

It's actually not bad so far (just played the opening level). It's more melee based than a shooter and the vehicle mode is used in an interesting way. Not sure if the Wii or Wii U version is different as the screensho0ts on the back of each box was exactly the same but just got more pixelated as the platform power got worse. Only the autobots playable but you get both sides in battle mode.
    Did you happen to notice if the Wii version was there. I had it pre-ordered but just recieved an email today that they are unable to provide it as it's only being released for Wii-U which I'm surprised by because I've seen a tonne of promotional images showing all three covers.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

My haul today;

AM Jet Vehicon
    AM Airachnid

Generations Hot Spot
    aaaaaand G2 Bruticus!

Quote Originally Posted by nyerk View Post
    aaaaaand G2 Bruticus!

Lovin' that box art for G2 Bruticus... pity about the toy inside.

I have one on pre-order with Amazon however I'm yet to receive an email confirmation that it's been shipped
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I have one on pre-order with Amazon however I'm yet to receive an email confirmation that it's been shipped
    Robotkingdom got their stock last week, even before BBTS. It was a little more expensive but I wanted Bruticus ASAP, so I cancelled my Amazon order.

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    yer have been acquiring my collection of alternators as i missed out when they were released. but slowly finding the ones i'm missing online. so hope to have a full collection of them soon, but the only thing is i don't think they released megatron in this line so alternity will have to do.
    Guys like Decepticharge and Ravage were never released here - so we all missed out getting them at local retail. I got Decepticharge from Case Fresh and I found Ravage at a TRU overseas while on honeymoon. I hope you didn't pay too much for them.

You're right, there's no Megatron for Alternators or Binaltech... so yeah, Alternity's the closest match. That's why I got Alternity Megs... but of course, the scale's different. Works for Bumblebee/Cliffjumper nicely though, but guys like Megatron, Optimus Prime and the Seekers^Questars look out of place next to Binaltechs/Alternators.

I love that generations Hot Spot nyerk. Its probably my favourite genereations one but a bit pricey for a secondary collection (for me G1 comes first).
    Spiderken Away!