Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saintly's absence.

After a good holiday something like that can really leave a sour taste in your mouth, sorry to hear about it Saintly.

Okay.

Let's pass the tin around. $435 from Air New Zealand, $xx from me (amount privately communicated to Saintly). Anyone else want to help Saintly recover his stuff? Pitch in what you can - if you want to. If not, that's fine (:
    Last edited by dirge; 29th June 2008 at 09:40 PM.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

I didn''t recall starting a whole thread on this, did I? I didn't mean to publicly draw this much attention. It was more a casual question b/c I respect he's got other commitments.

(I'm sorry if I did but I didn't drink last night. I actually got home early b/c of soreness!)

And I'm very sorry to hear about Saintly's loss. It's very heartbreaking and I can only begin to imagine his frustration, disappointment and anger. That makes me very nervous all of a sudden myself next year. Best of luck, bud.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

435???!?!? thats it??? they loose a LOT of important stuff like that and that's all they pay for it??? ridiculous!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I think we should pass a hat around at the next Syd meet. I'd pitch in something.

What I'm actually suggesting is that anyone who'd like to help him out, contact Saintly and do what you can. Keep it anonymous so that noone feels pressured (which would be the case at the meet). PM him (or whatever) if you can help.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Don't worry STL - I only set up a new topic from your post because I knew that people would respond to my reply to your posting. And I checked with Saintly before posting my reply, so he was okay with this.

New Zealanders!!! i knew it!!!

holy crap!? Really?! That's REALLY bad. I thought things were hunky dory since you guys returned from Botcon. But yeah- that REALLY sucks about how the stuff got lost. and really - 435 is weak. WEAK!

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Quote Originally Posted by lcz128 View Post
    holy crap!? Really?! That's REALLY bad. I thought things were hunky dory since you guys returned from Botcon. But yeah- that REALLY sucks about how the stuff got lost. and really - 435 is weak. WEAK!
    Yeah same.

WoW, Sorry for what happened. They should compensate you for a lot more. Show them the market prices on ebay.