Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ToysRUS (USA) now shipping internationally

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Mine also arrived within a couple of weeks but with no shipping notice..on a Saturday of all days!?
    It'll be the beginning of weekend mail deliveries in the lead-up to Christmas.

This came as a real surprise, but my TRU order arrived today... well, the 8 in-stock items.
    They could have at least told me that they were shipped. Their two emails notifying me that an item was out of stock, and that they couldn't cancel the order, never even implied that the rest of the order was sent or what they were going to do with the remaining item (to send or to refund).
    It explains why they couldn't cancel the order... but they could have said why.

And the 8 items (7 carded, 1 boxed Masterpiece) were just thrown into the big box with a small square of bubble-wrap sitting loose on top (not even enough to fill the empty space to stop stuff moving around and bending all the backing cards).

So for others thinking of using this, it is like Amazon.com - don't order if you are a Mint-Sealed toy collector. Otherwise, it is a good, cheap source for toys... especially if they aren't released here.

Glad to hear that it all worked out for you griffin.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I have got an email reply from TRU America, stating that they are having difficulties with international shipping. They have said that MP Optimus Prime and all other products (not huge ones) will be able to ship, once these problems are resolved.
    Hopefully it won't be long, but I have no idea as of yet.

God that i-parcel sucks, Thundercracker only just left the US today:

Exported i-Parcel and in transit to country of destination 2012-11-27T07:26:00-05:00 Indianapolis IN US

Received at i-Parcel 2012-11-19T10:47:28-05:00 Indianapolis IN US

Package details received electronically from Seller 2012-11-19T10:47:03-05:00 Indianapolis IN US

The address received for your shipment is being reviewed to ensure accurate delivery 2012-11-19T10:46:22-05:00 Indianapolis IN US.

Sat at I-parcel for 8 days WTF?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by killken View Post
    God that i-parcel sucks, Thundercracker only just left the US today:

Exported i-Parcel and in transit to country of destination 2012-11-27T07:26:00-05:00 Indianapolis IN US

Received at i-Parcel 2012-11-19T10:47:28-05:00 Indianapolis IN US

Package details received electronically from Seller 2012-11-19T10:47:03-05:00 Indianapolis IN US

The address received for your shipment is being reviewed to ensure accurate delivery 2012-11-19T10:46:22-05:00 Indianapolis IN US.

Sat at I-parcel for 8 days WTF?!?!?
    They just had Thankgiving over there. So a lot of places shut down for a few days and the. It would have taken a few days to catch up.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Oh...forgot about that lol

GRRRRRRrrrrrrr @ I-Parcel....

I emailed them yesterday to say "where's my tracking no? has my order shipped yet?"

Wife accepted a Massive parcel at home today and asked me what it was....

I'm wither in trouble for buying more lego, spending more money, or ruining a xmas surprise she had for me... either way, I sound in trouble

Just nabbed Generations GDO Hotspot, Powerdive and Megatron for a steal, very happy -- have been waiting for Hotspot to appear on the website for ages. Hopefully I get a tracking number soon...

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Just nabbed Generations GDO Hotspot, Powerdive and Megatron for a steal, very happy -- have been waiting for Hotspot to appear on the website for ages. Hopefully I get a tracking number soon...
    Got my order confirmation 2 hours after placing the order, quite happy with not missing out on Hotspot!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!