Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ToysRUS (USA) now shipping internationally

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Got my order confirmation 2 hours after placing the order, quite happy with not missing out on Hotspot!
    I ordered GDO Hot Spot, Power Dive, Bluestreak, Swerve and DOTM Air Raid (some member here was searching for him, cant remember who - if you know who message him it can be found on this site) My order got confirmed in a couple of hours as well! Hot Spot & Power Dive are WAY cheaper here than BBTS

Note about Swerve:
    Swerve is listed twice - one with a photo and one without. When i had the photo one selected it said could not be shipped internationally, so I deselected him and got the one without a photo and it went through no probs!

P.S: They are not shipping GDO Wheelie

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    P.S: They are not shipping GDO Wheelie
    Ah, that sucks! But they did have GDO Wheelie for a couple of weeks now. I got my deluxes before that and had to pay $120 shipped (got a discount on some, but Wheelie costed me $45 ). Luckily you could get one pretty cheap even outside TRU.com - see PM

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Really really annoying that it will not accept PayPal. Might go back to ebay...
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Just nabbed Generations GDO Hotspot, Powerdive and Megatron for a steal, very happy -- have been waiting for Hotspot to appear on the website for ages. Hopefully I get a tracking number soon...
    A bit old, but this package arrived on the 27th. Very surprised by the shipping time, was not expecting this package to arrive until 2013. It was also checked by customs, who kindly did not open the original packaging of any of the figures, and placed all 3 figures into a box that fit them snugly (Guess that counts as good feedback for Aussie customs?)

Hot Spot's box was damaged -- there was a puncture mark on the front of the box , but it looks like the damage was done before customs went through it, as their packaging was immaculate.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

it seems the off-line TRU store always better deals? I heard it from my mate in US.

How long did it take for them to ship out items? I've ordered one and they still haven't sent me the shipping confirmation or tracking id, I ordered on the 30th.

They don't send you any notification, and will only contact you if the items are out of stock. My items arrived within two weeks.

Then how do I track my item? I haven't received a tracking code yet.

Iriorne is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I received a shipping confirmation and tracking number from i-parcel a few days after placing my order. I only ordered in early Jan though so it's possible that this is something new. Shipping time from the US is generally on the order of 10 business days, but may sometimes take up to 30.

You could try contacting i-parcel directly and see if they can provide you with a tracking number otherwise you'll probably just have to sit tight until it turns up at your door.

Sounds like it is something new... which isn't surprising, as they are a new set-up. Still probably working out the bugs.