Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from the land of Takara

Welcome froggy, I mainly collect MP's (both takara and hasbro)... be prepared for wallet drainage. But they are definately worth it.

Welcome to the boards !!! Apreciate the offer
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

こちらこそよろしくお願いします。m(__)m
    フロギー百二十四号氏は日本のどこに住んでいますか?ただ今他の掲示板のメンバーは大阪に住んでいます。今 年一月、大阪に出会いがあって、とても楽しかったです。(^O^)

Nice to meet you! m__m Which part of Japan do you live in? There's another member here who's currently living in Osaka. We had a meet in Osaka last January, it was lots of fun! ^O^
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Hope I can be of some contribution to Australian fandom.

To answer your question GoktimusPrime, I live in Chiba at themoment but work in Tokyo, right next to Akihabara (Anime, toy capital of Japan). So I usually drop by after work if Im in need of a TF fix.

I'm usually at another forum and have made some real good friends over there too.
    Im sure Ill make many here too.
    I feel fortunate to have easy access to certain lines and exclussives, so its nice to share that fortune with others who appreciate this hobby too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Welcome froggy, I mainly collect MP's (both takara and hasbro)... be prepared for wallet drainage. But they are definately worth it.
    I count on it! But thanks for the heads up.

I dont intend on continuing with the PRIME line, with the new Beast Hunters direction and all. So hopefully that might lighten the burden a little.
    Anyway my first MP will probably be Hasbro Prime, just gotta locate one. Nothing but the Takara version here unfortunatly.

あっ!一月に秋葉原も行っちゃった!アンコールオメガスプリームやスカイリンクスの以外に、他のトラフォ玩 具を見つけられなかったんです。(T_T)
    Gah! I was in Akihabara in January! I didn't find anything there other than Encore Omega Supreme, Sky Lynx etc. T_T
    Quote Originally Posted by froggy124 View Post
    I live in Chiba at themoment
    じゃ、フロギー百二十四号氏の千葉弁はめっちゃうまいじゃないですね! よければ、どうぞこの日本語会話のスレッドで少し教えてください!(もちろん他の日本生活の経験も教えてもいいですね)
    Well, your Chiba dialect must be fluent! (^O^) If you like, please teach us a little bit on the Japanese conversation thread (of course you can tell us about your other experiences of living in JP too)
    Quote Originally Posted by froggy124 View Post
    Anyway my first MP will probably be Hasbro Prime, just gotta locate one. Nothing but the Takara version here unfortunatly.
    拙者の個人意見によると、日本版の最新型マスターピースコンボイの色は海外版より必ず綺麗だと思います。で もやっぱり海外版の方が安いですね。(^_^)日本版はもっと安かったら、絶対買うと思います よ。
    IMO the colours on JP MP10 are prettier. But the Hasbro version is cheaper, eh. ^_^ I would've bought the JP version for sure if it were cheaper

Welcome to the forum froggy, enjoy your stay.

Unless it is a dedicated topic, or a specific request, try to keep it in english on this non-JP forum... for the rest of us to see postings done on *public* sections of the board.

Nevermind... I didn't see that you were hiding the English text.
    Last edited by griffin; 6th November 2012 at 12:59 PM.

あっ!一月に秋葉原も行っちゃった!アンコールオメガスプリームやスカイリンクスの以外に、他のトラフォ玩 具を見つけられなかったんです。(T_T)
    Gah! I was in Akihabara in January! I didn't find anything there other than Encore Omega Supreme, Sky Lynx etc. T_T

じゃ、フロギー百二十四号氏の千葉弁はめっちゃうまいじゃないですね! よければ、どうぞこの日本語会話のスレッドで少し教えてください!(もちろん他の日本生活の経験も教えてもいいですね)
    Well, your Chiba dialect must be fluent! (^O^) If you like, please teach us a little bit on the Japanese conversation thread (of course you can tell us about your other experiences of living in JP too)

拙者の個人意見によると、日本版の最新型マスターピースコンボイの色は海外版より必ず綺麗だと思います。で もやっぱり海外版の方が安いですね。(^_^)日本版はもっと安かったら、絶対買うと思います よ。
    IMO the colours on JP MP10 are prettier. But the Hasbro version is cheaper, eh. ^_^ I would've bought the JP version for sure if it were cheaper
    I had a look at the Japanese section of this board and it looks interesting.
    I'd be more than happy to contribute and share any little knowledge I have.

Yes, I know a many people argue that the colours are much nicer on the Takara Version of MP 10 but the price tag on it may be the only thing that is keeping me from jumping on it. That and the fact that Hasbro's version has nicer eyes.

あっ!一月に秋葉原も行っちゃった!アンコールオメガスプリームやスカイリンクスの以外に、他のトラフォ玩具を見つけられなかったんです。(T_T)
    Omega Supreme you say. Damn, one of my grails.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, Froggy and I hope you have a pleasant time on the boards.

Welcome aboard