Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Animated toys and scale advice for King George IX

I have to say, I prefer how the Voyager Bulkhead looks compared to the Leader class one. Leader class one is still nice with better size, voice and Headmaster gimmick, but Voyager one just looks and feels so right (with the wrecking ball as well).

The voyager has more accurate proportions, its also the best animated fig I've seen!

so no whecking ball grimick for leader bulkhead? ...
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Personally I prefer Voyager Bulkhead over the Leader, mainly because the Leader version has far too many additional weapons that we never see Bulkhead have.
    I don't understand this persistent criticism of leader Bulkhead having ''too many weapons''. Since when has too many weapons been a valid criticism of any transformer? Don't we love weapons??? To hell with show accuracy, give me guns!!!

I agree! If anything i think his extra weapons don't do enough, the ones on the side look more like bombs than guns, don't fire anything etc. The ball and chain though i would have liked to see rather than the saw.

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    so no whecking ball grimick for leader bulkhead? ...
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipesqueak View Post
    I don't understand this persistent criticism of leader Bulkhead having ''too many weapons''. Since when has too many weapons been a valid criticism of any transformer? Don't we love weapons??? To hell with show accuracy, give me guns!!!
    Personally I prefer weapons that I can move around, or even give to another figure. The ones on Leader Bulkhead are stuck to the side of his alt mode, and don't really do much else than look a little odd.

Give me a set of Lockdown's "trophies" though and I'd be happy as a pig in mud.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    The problem with Transformers is that the robot modes are never in scale and neither are the vehicle modes......

Whats a scale-fanatic to do?
    yeah thats why Im following TDDs list, saw Kyle's pic post and thought it was the best in scale a collector can get close to.... or feed them to the sharkticons!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

hey..just read in the allspark forum that Animated Soundwave has some QC problems
    http://www.allspark.com/forums/index...opic=48336&hl=

Ouch. I just noticed that Soundwave's roof stripes had started to crack like bad Transmetal chrome. Then I discovered that they smoothed right out when I rubbed them, leaving barely any sign of the breaks. Weird.

...and then I saw the blue paint all over my fingers and the multiple spots where the base paint had come right off off the edges of his roof.

It looks like his paint-over-clear parts are subject to the same gradual softening as some people's Prowls. That must have caused the lighter blue details to buckle a bit, but the base coat was soft enough to smooth them back down.

So ye few, ye proud, ye Soundwave-finders out there...

...be careful!

QC issue aside, Animated Soundwave is a very good toy.