Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers 4 - ongoing news thread

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Maybe its like Season 3 of the cartoon, more sci-fi - planetary travel etc or it would be even better if it was like masterforce with the humans being inside the bots! Maybe that will be the only way Megatron can still function... or perhaps Overlord..... ....

I was going to try and avoid any possible spoilers but yet here I am reading the news thread for it!
    Ooh noo... I'd prefer Megatron was fully intact and functional... no humans inside pleazzz!!!

Overlord can have humans in him, though. (See, I'm willing to compromise. )

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Ooh noo... I'd prefer Megatron was fully intact and functional... no humans inside pleazzz!!!

Overlord can have humans in him, though. (See, I'm willing to compromise. )
    Ha I would love him to be like he was in the first film(or the cartoon) but hes taken a pretty good beating - how are they going to revive him this time?!?

Ha I would love him to be like he was in the first film(or the cartoon) but hes taken a pretty good beating - how are they going to revive him this time?!?
    Simple - a H2O2 bath
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Megatron Guest

Hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Simple - a H2O2 bath
    Yay!

Megatron Guest

Default More Wahlberg interviews...

From Wahlberg's latest interview, Mark Wahlberg on his new film 'Broken City,' bodybuilding, and 'Transformers 4' (Examiner, 17/01/2013):

Will you have to put more weight on for “Transformers 4”?

Wahlberg: Well I took a month off – I just started working out, I’m in my 4th week now – hopefully we’ll do “Avon Man” before “Transformers,” which is this comedy we have at Fox that we’ve been developing; it’s kind of like my first romantic comedy.

Can you tell us anything about “Transformers 4” or “Ted 2”?

Wahlberg: I could tell you that we’re doing “Transformers” starting at the end of May, and then “Ted” in September. You know I can’t give you too many story points or Michael will not be happy. But I can tell you that I’m very excited, obviously I had a great working relationship with Michael on “Pain and Gain”.

And recently, Mark Wahlberg says COMPLETE REBOOT when he appeared on Jay Leno's Tonight Show (16 January 2013):

"We’re doing a complete reboot of the Transformers. I did a movie with Michael Bay called Pain and Gain, which comes out in April. And we had an amazing time together and really hit it off, and he said ‘Hey, you want to do this other little movie I’m doing?’ Because that was a little movie, and I said ‘Yeah, I like doing little movies.' And he said Transformers. Whoa! You know what, we had such a great experience, I’m in."

Unfortunately, the actual video link (from the NBC site) won't work for us here in Australia.

I don't think he actually meant it in the sense of a complete story reboot...

Well I only found out what everyone may have already known - that TF4 is going to be the start of a new trilogy, so we will apparently have TF 5 & 6 as well! Apparently Mark Whalberg says its a reboot, but rumor has it Michael Bay says it is a continuation of the last set of movies, and takes place 4 years after TF3 and will have a different feel than the last movies. As long as it has a different feel to TF2 I'm happy

Either way, my wife let out an exasperated sigh as it means she will keep getting dragged back to Melbourne to watch it in gold class and I will keep filling the house with movie toys

Actors are the least reliable source of information, so he is either been told off-hand by his agent or Bay that the movie is all new (to encourage him to sign on), or he's misinterpreted someone who described something with the movie as being new and just assumed that it is a reboot.

It may well be a reboot too, but Bay is just denying it to prevent nerd-rage from fansites this early.

Looks like filming is from May (2013), and might be finished by September, again according to Wahlberg.

Wow, Mark is going to be a busy boy this year.

Does anyone know if Ehren Kruger will be returning to write the script for TF4? I am kind of/ really hoping they get a different script writer for the next few films.

Looks like Paramount have secured or at least approached ILM for the 4th movie. Though that's hardly surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by RageOnTheRoads View Post
    Wow, Mark is going to be a busy boy this year.

Does anyone know if Ehren Kruger will be returning to write the script for TF4? I am kind of/ really hoping they get a different script writer for the next few films.

Looks like Paramount have secured or at least approached ILM for the 4th movie. Though that's hardly surprising.
    I can't source it exactly but I did remeber reading somewhere that Ehren was once again attached to write TF4....