Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problems with my account

What do you mean by putting up pictures? Coz we put up pics by using links provided by an external host site like photobucket, flckr et al.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Im_a_weiner View Post
    Can an admin member please look at my account? I would really like to know why it's not validated if its something I have done or not done.
    You have the same IP address as the person who is not welcome here, so unless it can be proven that you aren't him, the newbie status has to remain, and/or be removed.

Really! Okay well I did buy my iPhone of gumtree, could that be the reason? I was told about an Australian transformers forum and googled it. What info would you need from me to send you to prove who I am?

I wonder what the odds of that would be, buying a second-hand phone online from a banned OTCA user and then using that very same phone to access this site. It would be something like 1,000,000,000:1 or being struck by lightning 3 times... in a day
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Guess I should of just bought one brand new instead of trying to save money. Just curios what is this guys name?I might be able to dig up the email address of the person I bought it from as it may have his name on it.

I'm really sorry guys when I went to his house I didn't see any transformers around but i must admit i didn't really look, as it was an apartment complex where he lived. If any one can give me more info that would be really helpful as I could try and restore you faith in this newbie as I don't like being perceived as some one or some thing that I a not.

The odds of you buying a phone from a complete stranger, who happens to be an admin on the MMPR facebook page that you are committed to (as well as being the unwelcome person here), and you didn't know it.... more remote than the odds 5FDP mentioned.

such a sad case why does this person bother....
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast