Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems with my account

Default Problems with my account

Hi there, I don't know if this is th right area but my account was able to send personal messages before and now it can't. Is there any reason as to why it any thing I may of done to limit my accessibility for my account?

Default Accounts

Hey guys, I saw this section and thought I may have better chance getting my question answered so admins please delete my other thread. The other day I noticed I was able to access all the benefits of the forum but now I can't access anything but posting on the forum.

I guess my question I was wondering is have I clicked on something and caused my account to lose privileges or hav I not complete part of required field to become a member with full privileges?

If an administrative member could please inform me of how I can rectify this it would be appreciative, I would love to be a contributing member to this community as I do love transformers even though I am not as heavy as a collector as some, but my love is there.

So if some one could please contact me through here or by my email address that would be fantastic as it means I can be a fully pledged ozformer!

Administrative team I know you're very busy and I can respect and appreciate that. But I believe I figured out which section to put this question and I have done so, so can you please delete this? Thanks guys.

Your message box is full now??

I can't even access my message box

Hi, I am not a mod and I do not speak on their behalf but from experience I am pretty sure someone will get to sorting you out before the coming weekend is over. So just hang in there, a mod will read these posts and get to assisting you.

^remember though, this is just my guesstimate, it could be longer or shorter.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

It's a technical matter with the forum software, that is being looked into. You can still post here as per normal.

Phew, for a minute there I had so many thoughts going through my head lol, I though to myself, had upset the wrong person, had I clicked on something incorrect, was it an actual web site forum issue. I am just glad to hear that, thank you I every one for putting up with my questions and thank you to griffin for helping me in this technical issue I was having.

Hey guys, I was just wondering if my account had been looked into any further with the technical error side of things? I still can't access my own account yet when it comes to editing and putting up pictures yet.

Can an admin member please look at my account? I would really like to know why it's not validated if its something I have done or not done.