Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1525303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast

Thread: US & JP Masterpiece speculations, rumours & wish-lists

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Given the MP line's preference for character model accuracy, would MP Jazz have door wings (like his G1 toy) or not?
    Never noticed the doors were missing in the cartoon. I don't mind the G1 toy style, it would make things easier in design honestly.

Who do you think the next Hasbro MP will be?
    I'm thinking:
    Skywarp, they already have release Acid Storm, Sunstorm, Thundercracker and Starscream, why not Skywarp.
    OR
    Red Alert or Smokescreen, as the other Nissans and Lambos have had recent re-releases (Hasbro and Takara)
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Never noticed the doors were missing in the cartoon. I don't mind the G1 toy style, it would make things easier in design honestly.
    You'd imagine they'd be able to engineer a way so you could have the door wings out or could fold them away depending on personal preference.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Who do you think the next Hasbro MP will be?
    I'm thinking:
    Skywarp, they already have release Acid Storm, Sunstorm, Thundercracker and Starscream, why not Skywarp.
    OR
    Red Alert or Smokescreen, as the other Nissans and Lambos have had recent re-releases (Hasbro and Takara)
    Thundercracker has not been released in the new box style, so they may reissue it.

They bound to chose one big guy, so Optimus, Magnus or Skywarp is the likely candidates. Small guys like the cars, it will be smokescreen, Tracks as license isn't too great an issue.

I'm hoping it's Skywarp as that would complete my collection of MP-11 mould seekers. $300 for the TT edition is a no-go dor me.

Takara has been vewy vewy quiet on the Masterpiece front of late. Given the speed of releases has picked up we must be due for another reveal. I'm getting an itchy pre order trigger finger. Please be a TakaraTomyMall exclusive MP-11SW.

We have so many revealed that are yet to be released, I think they would wait until some more are released before announcing any more... as it divides the attention and hype if there are too many that we know about at one time.

Announced that are yet to be released...
    Thundercracker
    Roadrage
    Red Bumble
    Clampdown
    Ironhide
    Hot Rodimus
    Ramjet
    (Ultra Magnus - reissue)
    Laserwave
    Ratchet
    Beast Convoy

There has never been that many Masterpiece toys known in advance, and for those who pre-pay their preorders, that's a massive amount of money spent on unreleased toys.

Personal choice of course but not my preference to be paying full price for a pre-order. Especially with MP where there's hundreds of dollars at stake.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Personal choice of course but not my preference to be paying full price for a pre-order. Especially with MP where there's hundreds of dollars at stake.
    ^Agreed. Thankfully most places offer discounts for pre-orders.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    ^Agreed. Thankfully most places offer discounts for pre-orders.
    I still find people here wanting to pay premium despite threads on where we can get reasonable priced MPs . No idea why but not my business.

My only few high price MPs have been exclusives. Otherwise MPs are very affordable in comparison to many toy collectables .