Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Decembers Drafts

Score, after searching for a couple of weeks Kmart Casula had him, 2xHot Shot, 2x Knock outs and 1x Deadend also a couple of wave 3 cyberverse legions.

It was $25 but they used to be $23.75 like Big W, so Big W is the cheapest so far.

My early Christmas haul (last couple of weeks). Loving both Red Alert and Grimmy, but Deadend's colours are a real nostalgic throwback to the late 80's/early 90's - I'm pretty sure I had a sweatshirt in those colours back then, went really well with my (then fashionable) aviator style glasses! I've also only just noticed that the legion class figs are made in Vietnam whereas the deluxes are made in China.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    My early Christmas haul (last couple of weeks). Loving both Red Alert and Grimmy, but Deadend's colours are a real nostalgic throwback to the late 80's/early 90's - I'm pretty sure I had a sweatshirt in those colours back then, went really well with my (then fashionable) aviator style glasses! I've also only just noticed that the legion class figs are made in Vietnam whereas the deluxes are made in China.

Nice haul, and WOW is the box for Red that small, that's like... tiny.

It's a week and a half late, but it finally arrived...

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    It was $25 but they used to be $23.75 like Big W, so Big W is the cheapest so far.
    A saving of $1.25. IMHO if you can find the toy at Kmart you might as well buy it there rather expend time and fuel money searching for it at Big W for such a negligible saving.

@Ilikesoundwave - Yeah it's pretty small!

MP Alert!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Interseting that is, I noticed the Bot SHots are made in Vietnam as well

They've been producing figures in Vietnam on and off for the last 4 or 5 years now. I think they even announced it, suggesting it was a measure to stop the knockoffs getting out of the Chinese factories before the legit figures were (I remember 2009 Depth Charge was out as a KO before the real thing).

A mate that works for the council in Bendigo rescued from a lot of donations that were going to go to the tip a 'Cyber Stomper Optimus Prime' from the first movie and a 'Cyber Stomper Jetwing Optimus Prime' from ROTF. Both in perfect nick - even the sounds and lights still work! He sent them up to me with his brother when he came to see our baby Orion Samuel. Best thing is, I bought a 'Cyber Stomper Bumblebee' from the first movie and never bothered to buy any others so I didn't even have these guys!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    A mate that works for the council in Bendigo rescued from a lot of donations that were going to go to the tip a 'Cyber Stomper Optimus Prime' from the first movie and a 'Cyber Stomper Jetwing Optimus Prime' from ROTF. Both in perfect nick - even the sounds and lights still work! He sent them up to me with his brother when he came to see our baby Orion Samuel. Best thing is, I bought a 'Cyber Stomper Bumblebee' from the first movie and never bothered to buy any others so I didn't even have these guys!
    That's awesome man, I love it when that sort of thing happens. And to top it off now knowing they get to go to a good home