Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coming soon: Voting for the 2012 Ozformer Awards

Default Coming soon: Voting for the 2012 Ozformer Awards

Hey folks, I've started work on the ballot for the 2012 Ozformers Awards.

Voting will commence from 31 December 2012 and be open for about three weeks, with results announced on Australia Day 2013.

There were suggestions of pre-award nomination rounds for the creative sections, so you might see some of those in the next few weeks.

For the new members who've joined in the past year, here's a link to last year's results so you can see what I'm talking about.

Megatron Guest

Ozformer Member of the Year
    Winner: Hursticon (30%)

Congrats Hursticon! I can see why you won this last year - you're always very helpful and friendly, and you've certainly helped make Ozformers a more pleasant experience for me at least. There's also a few other members here I would give this award to as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Ozformer Member of the Year
    Winner: Hursticon (30%)

Congrats Hursticon! I can see why you won this last year - you're always very helpful and friendly, and you've certainly helped make Ozformers a more pleasant experience for me at least. There's also a few other members here I would give this award to as well.
    I've always questioned if there should be an Ozformer of the year. To me it seems an award not needed as everyone on this board is always helpful and friendly

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    I've always questioned if there should be an Ozformer of the year. To me it seems an award not needed as everyone on this board is always helpful and friendly*
    Good point! Maybe if there were more sub categories for this award it would give more members their deserved recognition? It's all a bit of fun, anyway.

*(Unlike a certain other TF board...)

look forward to it matey
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

I had a similar idea, except it involved the best tfs of the year. But this will work too. I wish you all luck.
    Will there be categories or something, like best seller or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I had a similar idea, except it involved the best tfs of the year.
    I was gonna start a 'top 5 TF releases of 2012' thread. Does this cover that?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I had a similar idea, except it involved the best tfs of the year. But this will work too. I wish you all luck.
    Will there be categories or something, like best seller or something?
    Check the link in the first post. Categories include: Best toys per series per size class; best news; favourite eps of TF Prime; favourite comics; favourite toys/characters ever and much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I was gonna start a 'top 5 TF releases of 2012' thread. Does this cover that?
    You can still do this. The voting collates the favourites overall from the Ozformers of the toys released in 2012 (since you can only vote for one per series/size class) but there's still room on the forum for threads to list and discuss your individual favourites separately.

I'll have a think about the "Ozformer of the Year" category.

It covers just about everything TF related if I remember last years properly

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    It covers just about everything TF related if I remember last years properly
    yup except maybe favourite tf video reviewer :P hehehehe
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast