Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232838 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    If you haven't gotten these yet, Amazon now has them at a good price:

Generations Cosmos with Payload - US$8.99
    Generations Swerve with Flanker - US$8.99
    Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Optimus 2.0 - US$18.21

Too bad no BH Voy Predaking 2.0
    Thanks for the heads up,

Was able to get swerve, also picked up Evasion Prime for $18. Was going to wait for the "Farm'aggedon' set but at $18 couldn't help myself.

Total shipping $8.50 !!!!!

Almost got Whirl, he was going for $20.50

As noted by llamatron in the sightings section, Hound is back in stock... but don't take too long thinking about it if you want one, as it will probably sell out quickly again.

Grabbed Whirl yesterday from Amazon for $25 shipped a pop (got a few for myself and another board member)
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Grabbed Whirl yesterday from Amazon for $25 shipped a pop (got a few for myself and another board member)
    Was the seller Amazon or someone else? I might be interested in a $25 Whirl myself. lol.

I'm looking for a generations roadbuster but they're still on the expensive side

Does Amazon's generally low shipping prices apply to all sellers' items, or just those sold by Amazon?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Does Amazon's generally low shipping prices apply to all sellers' items, or just those sold by Amazon?
    Mainly just Amazon and a tiny minority of other sellers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    If the item is sold by a third party seller but fulfilled by Amazon, this means that the item is already in one of Amazon's warehouse and will be charged at the low shipping prices.

If it is sold by AND fulfilled by a third party seller then shipping costs will probably be more expensive as the seller sends it.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

I had never thought of looking on Amazon for toys...I just found some cheap generations ones along with the silver knight 2 pack and TRU mp grimlock but when I go to checkout it says:
    We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.
    When I click on the shipping information and restrictions on the help page it says:
    Buyers outside the U.S. cannot purchase the following types of items from sellers: video games, toy and baby items, electronics, cameras and photo items, tools and hardware, kitchenware and housewares, sporting goods and outdoor equipment, software, and computers.
    How are you guys getting these transformers? are you sending to someone in the US and then getting them to forward on? Or am I missing something?

Philby, on the left hand side there are Amazon's shipping otions, click the box that says Amazon Global Eligible. It's under the International Shipping header
    You will then have available all items that can be shipped out to you..