Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 81823242526272829303132333848 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

The last of the TF4 movie One-Steps are now on Amazon.

Megatron - $11
    Rollbar - $11
    Strafe - $11
    Prowl - $11

That doesn't leave much left now from the Movie toys to be released here or in America. The final wave of Power Battlers (Junkheap, Vehicon, HO Bumblebee) and final wave of Construct-Bots Riders (Starscream, Galvatron) looks to be all that is left to be released somewhere in the world.

The Gen1 mini-titans (four of the five from SDCC) showed up on Amazon in the last week, but three have already sold out.
    Optimus is still available for US$10, but only two units at this time.
    The other three (Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave) can still be found on Amazon, but by other sellers, so if you are desperate to pay a little more, you might find someone who can sell to non-Americans.

Also, Leader Class Jetfire is on special at the moment, for US$38.76 (from $45).

And for anyone struggling to find a Deaths Head, I bought one from one of the sellers on Amazon that is "fulfilled by Amazon", for US$18.50, but you might be able to find one for less as there are some cheaper ones now listed.

urgh. they've reinstated the shipping restrictions on LEGO.

Generations Chromia is in stock at Amazon for their usual US$17, but not Arcee for some strange reason.
    And just as strange, Chromia is saying "item does not ship to Australia", so maybe the glitch is back.

The final wave of Movie Deluxes are in stock now as well, but they do say they can ship to Australia. Each is the usual $17 as well.
    Snarl
    Hotshot
    Bumblebee

"sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Damn, with postage you could get a Voyager Slog for less than a Deluxe here.

Still wanting that Arcee toy to show up in the next two days, to get it and Chromia before Christmas.

Amazon has just put up in-stock RID items. So far just the four Legions (selling fast) and the 3-step changers (which BBTS doesn't look like stocking).

Legion Strongarm - $9
    Legion Optimus - $9
    Legion Bumblebee - $9
    Legion Steeljaw - $9

3-step Grimlock - $22
    3-step Bumblebee - $22

Generations Chromia is now shippable to Australia (when I posted it a few days ago, it was not available).

I almost ordered the Legions, but the four would cost US$36, while the set of four on BBTS is only US$27. Even though it was more, I still thought about buying them to have some of the first RID toys in this country (before Christmas), but decided to just get the two 3-Step toys instead (with a couple other items I wanted).
    If you are desperate to get the Legions before anyone else in Australia, act fast as some are almost sold out already.

According to some posts on TFW, Amazon had in-stock the four Deluxe/Warriors as well, but sold out really fast, so must have only got a small amount of advance stock. (they are supposed to be released in January, but Hasbro America looks to be rushing out stock pre-Christmas to anyone who wants it)

Must have just missed out on the legions, but hope they will restock. I did grab Grimlock though in the 3-step size class, hopefully arriving before Christmas
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    According to some posts on TFW, Amazon had in-stock the four Deluxe/Warriors as well, but sold out really fast, so must have only got a small amount of advance stock. (they are supposed to be released in January, but Hasbro America looks to be rushing out stock pre-Christmas to anyone who wants it)
    I saw the Deluxes when I reported in a news post....